Dear OpenCL developers,
Release 3 of the Intel® SDK for OpenCL* Applications 2013 is now available at www.intel.com/software/opencl.
What’s New in 2013 R3?
- Unified SDK package with support for Windows* 7, Windows* 8, and Windows* 8.1 OS
- Support the unified Intel® Graphics Driver version 15.33.8 and higher.
- New Code Sample: Video Motion Estimation Sample
- Updated header files:
To get started with the new features on Windows* 7/8/8.1:
- Upgrade the graphic driver. Use version 15.33.8 or higher. Automatically detect and update your drivers and software with the Intel Driver Update Utility.
- Download and install SDK Release 3 (SDK 2013 R3) from the SDK page.
- Click the Learn tab for guides, webinars, and articles that will quickly get you started.
Intel SDK for OpenCL Applications Product Marketing Manager