OpenCL* for CPU
Ask questions and share information on Intel® SDK for OpenCL™ Applications and OpenCL™ implementations for Intel® CPU.
Announcements
This forum covers OpenCL* for CPU only. OpenCL* for GPU questions can be asked in the GPU Compute Software forum. Intel® FPGA SDK for OpenCL™ questions can be ask in the FPGA Intel® High Level Design forum.

cannot download opencl sdk

hyun__soohwan
Beginner

Hello, everyone.

I want to get opencl sdk, but I can't.

I clicked download button, and I got this message only.

But I didn't got even spam e-mail...

Anyone know this problem?

Thanks

Intel® SDK for OpenCL™ Applications for Windows*

Thank you for registering for Intel® SDK for OpenCL™ Applications for Windows*.
Please check your email for instructions to download your product. Note that this may take up to two business days. If you have any questions please refer to our support page.

0 Kudos
6 Replies
asani
Novice

Hi hyun, soohwan

Please go to the following URL  https://software.intel.com/en-us/intel-opencl and select the windows option in the yellow panel on the right side of the window.

Thanks 

Aditya

0 Kudos
hyun__soohwan
Beginner

Hi, Aditya

Thank you for your response.

However, I still can't download.

I still get this message,

Thank you for registering for Intel® SDK for OpenCL™ Applications for Windows*.
Please check your email for instructions to download your product. Note that this may take up to two business days. If you have any questions please refer to our support page.

Other products have the same message...

Intel® Media Server Studio – Community Edition

Thank you for registering for Intel® Media Server Studio – Community Edition.
Please check your email for instructions to download your product. Note that this may take up to two business days. If you have any questions please refer to our support page.

Thanks,

Soohwan.

0 Kudos
asani
Novice

Hi Soohwan,

Sorry for the late reply. I double checked the same thing what I have mentioned previously. It is working for me. Sorry if I didn't understand your case properly. 

Thanks

Aditya

0 Kudos
Michael_C_Intel1

SoohwanH,

Downloads for the SDK are linked through this portal: 

https://software.intel.com/en-us/intel-opencl

See the drop down box and Download button in the upper right corder of the webpage.

Upon clicking 'Free Download' users will be redirected to register (or login) through Registration Center to access the downloads.

Upon successful login through registration center an automatic email should be sent, and a user should be redirected to a product download page. Successful navigation yields this message:

Your registration for the Intel® SDK for OpenCL™ Applications for Windows* has been approved. You will receive an email with download instructions for future reference.

...a version selector and a download button. The download should occur through the browser with the button.

Blocking issues could be a prohibited registration, webbrowser settings, or incomplete registration process (check for an email spam filter).

-MichaelC

0 Kudos
hyun__soohwan
Beginner

Thanks for response.

Just waiting for a few days, I get an email with a download link.

Thanks,

Soohwan.

0 Kudos
Taylor__Paul
Beginner
Michael,
After registering and trying to download the OpenCL SDK last night, I awoke to the following email this morning:
Your request for access to Intel® SDK for OpenCL™ Applications for Linux* has been denied.
Regards, 
Intel Developer Support.
Is it possible to figure out why I was denied, and/or appeal the decision? The only reason I can think is that I signed up with my work email (and entered my company name), but I think I selected the checkbox for personal use.
I'm just trying to diagnose why one of my kernels that works flawlessly on AMD/Nvidia devices segfaults when I run it on my Core i7.
Thanks,
Paul
0 Kudos