Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
15191 Discussions

Auto Overclock on 12700kf

3meR626
Beginner
I have a 12th gen i7 and I'm trying to get a proper overclock. I have tried intels XTU program and it does work, however if I use the AI overclock from rog, my system crashes within 5 10 mins of being on. I'm new to all this.
0 Kudos
3 Replies
RamyerM_Intel

Hello 3meR626

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing random crashing in your system. I do want to set your expectation that de do not comment on exact overclocking frequencies relative to other processors or previous generations.

I do want to be more familiar with your system first, please share with us your SSU logs. Additionally , sharing the XTU interface that you are seeing in your end will allow us to be more familiar on how you are using the software and find a fitting a resolution. Are there any error messages present as well on this crashes? I will be waiting for your response.

Ramyer M.

Intel Customer Support Technicians

0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Hello 3meR626, 

I'm reaching out for an update on the information we previously requested. Could you please provide the details at your earliest convenience? This will help us determine the appropriate next steps to resolve the issue at hand. I will be waiting for your reply. 

Ramyer M. 

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Hello 3meR626, 

I hope you are doing well. As we have not heard a response in the past few days, we will proceed in closing this thread. Should you need assistance in the future, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Ramyer M.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos