Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14543 Discussions

Broadwell-de / Hewitt Lake-de disable integrated 10G KR receiver path

WShih8
Novice

Hi

How to disable Broadwell-de/ Hewitt Lake-de integrated 10G controller receiver path?

is it possibly to only disable receiver direction, and can I keep sending data to outside?

our application is Broadwell-de /Hewitt lake-de + BROADCOM Ethernet MAC. and out testing is let MAC g to heavy loading. So, we need sent packet to BROADCOM Ethernet MAC from CPU 10G port, let the MAC packet traffic up to 100% data rate to ensure the MAC is heavy loading.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Alberto_Sykes
Employee

WShih8, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

In order to provide the most accurate assistance on this matter, we will do further research on this topic, for us to be able to do that, we just wanted to check a few details:

Are you a developer?

Are you working on a project?

If you do, that project, is it about hardware or software?

Please provide the SSU report so we can verify further details about the components in your platform, please check all the options in the report including the one that says "3rd party software logs":

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-?product=91600

Anu questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel

0 Kudos
Alberto_Sykes
Employee

Hello WShih8, I just wanted to check if you saw the information posted previously and if you need further assistance on this matter?

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos
Alberto_Sykes
Employee

Hello WShih8, Since I have not heard back from you, we are closing the case, but if you have any additional questions, please post them on a new thread so we can further assist you with this matter.

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos