Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
15401 Discussions

Help with overclock

El11
Beginner

In the app I can't increase the "Performance core", I can only change the "Turbo Boost Power Max", "Turbo Boost Short Power Max" and "Turbo Boost Power Time Window. The rest is blocked, what do I have to do?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello El11,   

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities. I understand you are having an issue with some settings with the Intel® Extreme Tuning Utility (Intel® XTU).

I would like to let you know that altering clock frequency or voltage may damage or reduce the useful life of the processor and other system components and may reduce system stability and performance. Product warranties may not apply if the processor is operated beyond its specifications. Check with the manufacturers of the system and components for additional details.

To have a better view of this behavior, I would like to confirm the following:

1. What is the brand and model name of your motherboard?

2. What is the brand and model name of your processor?

Regards,  

Deivid A. 

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello El11, 

This follow-up is to check if you require my help and if you were able to gather the brand and model name of your motherboard and processor.

If you need further support, just let me know.

Regards,   

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
pinghg
Novice
0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello El11, 

I was checking your thread and noticed that we have not heard back from you. I’m going to close your post, but if you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to create a new thread. 

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos