Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14539 Discussions

How to fix ESRV.EXE Application Error 0xc0000142

Cosmin
Beginner

SO I decided to update today from intel site driver update.. and quess what... Now I'm stuck with this error... and I get it every 20 minutes or 30 minutes!! I hate it ...... I never have this problem... I search on internet all day! I didn't find any solution! I tryed to install reinstall and delete many other things... nothing work's! what should I dooo please!? I hate this ERROR at least tell me how to turn off the error... even if it's can't fix it... please!!!

0 Kudos
3 Replies
AlHill
Super User

What operating system? Windows 10? What version of Windows 10? 1809? Other?

What is your processor model number?

Are you a laptop or desktop? Provide the model number and manufacturer of your device.

Doc

0 Kudos
Cosmin
Beginner

WINDOWS 10! my processor is Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700 CPU @3.40GHz 3.41 GHz!! 64-bit Operating System 64-based processor!!! DESKTOP-V4UIPCC ! If you need any other things tell me! I watched on youtube for a fix ESRV.EXE Application Error 0xc0000142 problem.. nothing work!!! I tryed to fix this problem myself somehow but I still need some help!!! the thing is I heard on T.V/internet something about hackers can attack INTEL processor and I said why should I not update the intel updates!!maybe it was not necessary but I did it just in case!!! now I'm stuck with this problem.... yeah... pretty strange error... And I saw many people has this problem and many didn't find a fix problem!!!! the problem update should be updated! anyway I still need to find a way how to fix it! I'm gonna search on the internet!! and I saw many hackers know about this and put programs on internet to fix.. were you get malware... I mean why google don't do nothing about it... hahaha... I was a about to download something bad... but I'm glad I didn't hahahaha....

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

What version of Windows 10? Go to Start, settings, system, about, and go to the bottom of the page to get that information.

Doc

0 Kudos