Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14531 Discussions

INTEL BOOT AGENT GE V1.3.27 ERROR

Dodo21
Beginner
Hi! When I try to turn on the PC it gives me 2 errors (photo below) I tried to change the position of the Hard Disks and put them in another PC and everything is fine. I had previously changed the battery CMOS so maybe you have reset the BIOS settings. Please someone help me!
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
7 Replies
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello Dodo21,

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities. My apologies for the late response.

However, you must take into consideration that the Intel® Boot Agent (IBA) is enabled on the BIOS, so, if you want to disable it, you must contact your Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) for further support. Also, OEM may limit the features of the components so they will have limited the Intel® Boot Agent (IBA) feature.

Best regards, 

Jean O.  

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
lEdge
New Contributor I
That doesn't explain anything.
Are you able to enter the bios?
If not the prompt time for user input is set to zero. You have to tap the bios TAB button right as the computer rings up.
If you're able to enter bios. Are you repairing a computer that works?
If it doesn't need repairs or replacement. Then you maybe have the wrong security settings. That's why you can't access Boot on drive. If you too bad for a goodbye. Or even a hello from a computer combination. Then maybe it's just starting from an old USB drive that now has a different direction.
0 Kudos
Dodo21
Beginner
Thank you very much for this information, yes, I can get into the BIOS, maybe it will be the USB of the keyboard / mouse put in the wrong place?
0 Kudos
lEdge
New Contributor I

I hope you can transition your answers into what type of bios order you are looking at. The part that can be changed with F5 and F6. If the eufi rig is setup to disk on one is fine. If legacy, or just boot is setup with disk in any location is usually fine because it will mostly skip all the misty parts unless you actually have a bootable media in place. Technically that's why people hate eufi. That rig will assume anything in a pass is bootable.

My motherboard has a strong amplitude for fan speed. The one that has a cpu on AUX power connector. It also only does that because the cable was loose. I almost took a beginner A test just to validate every component for a small problem. That's what I call an easy going fix.

0 Kudos
lEdge
New Contributor I

I don't even remember how it worked to be honest. Something about MSI security. Had me on a few questions. Something about changing the TMP order to read USB packages to read and store data. Still has me confused. And the PC always had to fix the disk partitions before boot. So I left that alone to whatever worked. Last time I checked features can be also turned off in case I'm not ready to improvise security over stability.

0 Kudos
lEdge
New Contributor I

Also I'm not trying to create content. I'm just trying to contact repair examples that exactly make sense.

If you are gaining more problems from the harddisk. And say that it's working out on a different computer. It may be a connector issue on the sam. Not to be confused with connection. It's probably better to take this up on the computer that reads the disk and migrate all the data to a new one.

Some new computers have a problem because they access disk cache faster. And tighter on power.

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello Dodo21,

The Intel® Boot Agent (IBA) is firmware in the Network Interface Card (NIC). The Intel® Boot Agent (IBA) allows your networked client computer to boot using an image on a remote server. PC vendors can implement the Intel Boot Agent (IBA) to accommodate various environments and protocols. The BIOS inserts the Intel Boot Agent (IBA) into the list of boot devices. So, if you want to disable it or change any of its configurations, you must do it on your motherboard BIOS, so it is ideal to contact the OEM for further information.

Also, lEdge's recommendation can be consulted with the Motherboard's OEM since the security features and hardware-related issues, such as a problem with the hard disk connector, must be confirmed with the OEM. They are the ones in control over their limitations and can also perform a hardware test.

Best regards, 

Jean O.  

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos