Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14530 Discussions

Incompatible Driver: igdkmd64.sys Need Solution...

jimmiami
Beginner

Hello Intel,

I am having an issue with my Dell Computer where this driver igdkmd64.sys is coming up as incompatible and not allowing my core isolation to come on. I need my MS Core Isolation turned back on asap. I have attached my computer CPU below for you to see my home pc. 

Please tell me the way to fix this error.

Thanks

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello jimmiami,

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities.  

To have a better understanding of your issue, please provide me with the following:

• What is the driver with issues? Is it related to graphics?
  • Did you install the driver recently? If so, which driver did you install?
  • Do you receive an error message when enabling core isolation?

Based on the screenshot you provided, I noticed that your CPU is an Intel® Core™ i7-6700 Processor. You should know that this processor is not part of the Windows 11 compatibility list. Installing the operating system in a device that isn't supported may impact the well-functioning of your unit.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-hardware/design/minimum/supported/windows-11-supported-intel-processors

Also, you should know that the Core isolation features are part of your Operating system. I would recommend checking this issue with Microsoft for further support and confirming if this issue may be caused by using their operating system in an unsupported problem.

Best regards, 

Jean O.  

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello jimmiami,

I hope you are doing fine.

Were you able to check the previous post?

Let us know if you still need assistance.

Best regards, 

Jean O.  

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello jimmiami,

I hope you are doing fine.

I have not heard back from you. So we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards.

Jean O. 

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos
NigAmos
Beginner

Same happening on my Dell Optiplex 3020 for these drivers.             
03-2023 Windows update failing with core Isolation Memory Integrity off it seem.

0 Kudos
NigAmos
Beginner

Same happening on my Dell Optiplex 3020. 03-2023 Windows update failing with core Isolation Memory Integrity  off it seem.

0 Kudos
ictLee
Beginner

I'm getting a similar message on my home build.  I have an MSI B760 Gaming Plus WIFI Motherboard, 32GB of ddr5 ram, and an Intel core i7-12700KF Processor.  I'm unable to turn on Memory Integrity due to incompatible drivers.  Here's a screenshot of the message.

ictLee_0-1698539226387.png

Thanks for any assistance you can provide.

0 Kudos