Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14509 Discussions

Intel Ipp Library

AlperenB
Beginner

Hi,

I am using VxWorks ipp library (9.0.4.038) but I need object files (.o) of this library instead of .a files. Can you provide objects files of ipp library version 9?

0 Kudos
12 Replies
ShanmukhS_Intel

Hi Alperen,

Thank you for posting on Intel Communities.

Can you provide objects files of ipp library version 9?

Could you please confirm if you mean the shared object files and let us know any ".a" or ".so" file as an example?

Best Regards,

Shanmukh.SS

0 Kudos
AlperenB
Beginner

Yes I mean the static object files of ipp library, exactly. For example, under ipp_vxworks9.0.4.038 folder I have includes such as ipp.h, ippvm.h etc. and archive files such as libippcc.a, libipps.a. What I need is the static object files of following libraries:

-libippcc.a

-libippch.a

-libippcore.a

-libippcp.a

-libippcv.a

-libippdc.a

-libippi.a

-libipps.a

-libippvm.a

I would be grateful if you could help me. Thanks.

0 Kudos
ShanmukhS_Intel

Hi Alperen,

Could you please let us know if you have downloaded the IPP library for your environment?

Best Regards,

Shanmukh.SS

0 Kudos
AlperenB
Beginner

I have IPP Library for Vxworks environment (version 9.0.4.038), but these files are in archive file (.a) format. 

0 Kudos
ShanmukhS_Intel

Hi,

Could you please download Intel oneAPI for your environment with which you will be getting .so files as well under below path.

/opt/intel/oneapi/mkl/latest/lib/intel64

Kindly let us know if you are not able to get these files.

Best Regards,

Shanmukh.SS

0 Kudos
AlperenB
Beginner

Hi,

I have downloaded oneAPI but it is only available for Windows, Linux and macOS. I need these library files that I mentioned for VxWorks environment and could not find on your website.

0 Kudos
ShanmukhS_Intel

Hi,

Please find the list of supported Operating Systems for Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives System Requirements for Intel® oneAPI Base Toolkit.

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/developer/articles/system-requirements/intel-oneapi-intel-integrated-performance-primitives-system-requirements.html

Best Regards,

Shanmukh.SS

0 Kudos
ShanmukhS_Intel

Hi,

Reminder:

Has the information provided helped? Please let us know if you need any other information.

Best Regards,

Shanmukh.SS

0 Kudos
AlperenB
Beginner

Hi,

Unfortunately it has not. VxWorks is not in the list of supported Operating Systems for Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives System Requirements for Intel® oneAPI Base Toolkit, I guess you no longer support VxWorks. I have VxWorks ipp library version 9.0.4.038 which seems not available for download on your website, so my question was can you provide a solution because I could not able to download IPP for VxWorks on your website.

0 Kudos
ShanmukhS_Intel

Hi AlperenB,

Unfortunately, We could not provide the compatible .so files for VxWorks, as the new version of IPP does not support VxWorks.

Best Regards,

Shanmukh.SS

0 Kudos
ShanmukhS_Intel

Hi Alperen,

A gentle reminder:

As we haven't heard back from you, Could you please let us know if we could close this thread at our end if you do not have any further queries?

Best Regards,

Shanmukh.SS

0 Kudos
ShanmukhS_Intel

Hi,

We assume that your issue is resolved. If you need any additional information, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel.

Best Regards,

Shanmukh.SS

0 Kudos