Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14574 Discussions

Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-14900K IPDT64 - Result: Fail

pauls17
Beginner

Hi

I'm getting "IPDT64 - Result: Fail"

getting various BSOD when trying to game or sometimes just trying to login to windows

performed a clean install of windows and updated drivers

0 Kudos
2 Replies
VonM_Intel

Hi, pauls17.

Thank you for posting in our Community.

The Intel Processor Diagnostic Tool's failure result suggests there might be an issue with your processor, which could be contributing to the Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) errors you're encountering. These errors can stem from various factors, including hardware malfunctions, driver issues, or corrupted system files.

Given that a clean Windows installation and driver updates haven't resolved the problem, further information is needed to diagnose the issue:

• Could you describe the specific behavior of the applications when the failures occur?
  • Are the failures manifest as application crashes, BSODs, or both?
  • Running a stress test using Intel® Extreme Tuning Utility (Intel® XTU) with AVX2 for 5 minutes and sharing the results can provide valuable insights.

These details will assist in pinpointing the cause of the software failures and guide the next steps in troubleshooting. Remember to back up your data before conducting any tests or making system changes.

Best Regards,

Von M.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
VonM_Intel

Hi, pauls17.

I trust you're doing well.
I have not heard back from you, we will close this inquiry now. If you need further assistance, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,
Von M.
Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos