Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14696 Discussions

Network SAT System

Legendary
Beginner

I want to know. What does Intel have in Satellite technology? It is a very important science project. Where can I get information on space processors and modules?

Good afternoon, my name is Javier García Pérez, I live in Mexico, I was tasked with giving a report on the modules and components of a Satellite Architecture, such as AI-based Microprocessors, routers, antennas, navigation system, power supply, propellants, etc, etc. I want to know if you can help me. Why do I want to know your new line of microprocessors and communication systems to deliver the information and end my participation or, failing that, continue. I hope you will give me the guidance of the information to deliver it to my Doctor of Science who is in charge of carrying out the design, development, implementation, maintenance, supervision, start-up and in orbit. Thank you.

5 Replies
ACarmona_Intel

Hello Legendary, 

Thank you for posting in our communities.

Please allow me to discuss your concern with my team so we can provide you with the appropriate answer or recommendation.

I will post the response on this thread once it is available.

Thank you, and have a great day ahead!

Best regards,

Carmona A.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
givememessage
New Contributor II

Email:jack@aceicc.com
WsApp:+8615999908188

0 Kudos
ACarmona_Intel

Hello Legendary, 

Thank you so much for patiently waiting for our response. 

Here are the information that we can only provide you:

The satellite technology is very complex in terms of what you are looking for; specific features can be adapted to Intel's technology depending on apps, programs, etc. With the AI CPUs, we will have more to develop but are still making progress in specific areas like this technology. 

Best regards, 

Carmona A.,

0 Kudos
ACarmona_Intel

Hello Legendary, 

Please let us know if you have any other queries; we will be happy to help.

Thank you, and have a great day!

Best regards,

Carmona A.

0 Kudos
ACarmona_Intel

Hello Legendary, 

Again, please let us know if you have any other queries; we will be happy to help.

Thank you, and have a great day!

Best regards,

Carmona A.

0 Kudos