Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14741 Discussions

Processador i5 13600k

PauloHenrique97
Beginner
Olá, tudo bem ?
Eu adquirir um intel i5 13600k recentemente, só que tem uma coisa me incomodando sobre o processador, que é a temperatura de 100C° no cinebench r23, já falei com vários técnicos e eles não resolveram o problema, gostaria de saber se isso é normal
0 Kudos
3 Replies
RamyerM_Intel

Hello PauloHenrique97, 

Thank you for posting in the communities. Por favor, esteja ciente de que só podemos apoiá-lo em inglês. Usamos uma ferramenta de tradução web para traduzir essa resposta, portanto, pode haver alguma tradução imprecisa. 

In order to diagnose this for you, I want to ask for some details. Is the 100-degree temperature showing in your BIOS as well? When this happens, does your system randomly shut down? Is there also a specific software open when you are seeing this result? Lastly, I noticed you have taken other technicians as well; can you share some of the diagnoses they have done on your system? This way, we can be more efficient with our investigation. I will be waiting for your reply. 

Ramyer M. 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Hello PauloHenrique97, 

I am just looking for an update regarding the information we requested. Kindly please let me know about this information so we can identify the next steps that needs to be taken to solve this issue. 

Ramyer M.

0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Hello PauloHenrique97, 

We've noticed that there hasn't been a response for a few days, so we will be closing this thread. If you require assistance in the future, please feel free to submit a new question, as we will no longer be monitoring this one. Thank you for your understanding.

Ramyer M.

0 Kudos