Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14575 Discussions

System Stability I9-13900k

mdawe
Beginner

The issue: For about the last 4 weeks I have had serious system stability issues. Hundreds of application crashes and at least as many BSOD (with different error codes). I have had 2 different service centers take my PC apart and bench test each individual component with the stability following the CPU. All other components are operating fine. The cost of this would have purchased a new chip (but I digress) 

I have run all stability tests I can find and they don't find anything wrong. Im trying to run them for longer overnight. The only thing that has helped was following the directions of the reddit post about Intel and NVidia having some issues. This has improved stability but I will still get random crashes every few hours or so under load or not.

I started the warranty process but no one has progress my request, im not sure what to do at this point.

All BIOS are up to date, multiple fresh window installs. Never overclocked anything

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 11 Home(10.0.22631 Build 22631)
Physical Memory (Installed): 32 GB (corsair Vengence)
Processor: 13th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-13900K
Display Adapter(s): NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4070 Ti 31.0.15.5186
System Model: ROG STRIX Z790-A GAMING WIFI D4

edit: I am also getting near constant "Aw Snap Errors" in Chrome and the equivalant in Edge. 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
RamyerM_Intel

Hello mdawe,

I have sent you an email regarding the warranty process you have started. Kindly please check your email for more details. Thank you!

Ramyer M.
Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Paiva71
Beginner
I have the exactly same issue! Including the Chrome/Edge "Aw Snap Errors" that I need to refresh the page.

I already replace my 14900K with the new KS and the same problem still occurs.

Stabality come only if I set 307A, 253W and set per core multiplier less equal than 59.

Asus Rog Maximux Hero (bios 2202)
I9 14900KS
64GB G-Skill 7800
RTX 4090
0 Kudos