Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14541 Discussions

The difference between intel software guard extensions with both intel SPS & intel ME and only with the intel ME

jye001
Beginner

I find that Intel® Xeon® Processor E3-1220 v6 support SGX with both intel SPS& intel ME ,while Intel® Xeon® Processor E3-1225 v6 support SGX with only intel ME, so what does intel SPS mean to during SGX app developing? what will happen if my cpu does not support intel SPS?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Emeth_O_Intel
Hello jye001, Thank you for contacting us about this concern. I would like to inform you that about this type of product there is a product support web site which is the following: https://software.intel.com/en-us/forums/intel-software-guard-extensions-intel-sgx Please any kind of question regarding to Intel® Software Guard Extensions (Intel® SGX) contact them, and they will be more than happy to assist you. If you have any other question about the Intel® Xeon® Processor E3-1220 v6 or the Intel® Xeon® Processor E3-1225 v6 do not hesitate and let me know and I will be more than happy to assist you as well. Regards, Emeth O. Intel Customer Support Technician. Under Contract to Intel Corporation.
0 Kudos
Emeth_O_Intel
Hello, I would like to know if there is anything else that I can assist you with. If so, please do not hestiate and let me know and I will be more than happy to assist you. Regards, Emeth O. Intel Customer Support Technician. Under Contract to Intel Corporation.
0 Kudos
Emeth_O_Intel
Hello, Due to the fact that I have not seen any recently activity on this thread. I will proceed and close it. Please if you have any other question do not hestiate and contact us back and we will be more than happy to assist you. Regards, Emeth O. Intel Customer Support Technician. Under Contract to Intel Corporation.
0 Kudos