Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities

*Warning

MJW1974
Beginner
11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-1135G7 @ 2.40GHzCPUWARNING

I keep receiving this warning from Dell. I have contacted them and was told it is an Intel/Windows 11 issue and should be resolved with the next Windows update. They have run diagnostics and have done multiple tests and everything is running as it should.

Can anyone shed any light on this or tell me what steps to take to resolve it?

Thank you for your assistance.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Jocelyn_Intel
Employee

Hello, @MJW1974  

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.  

I am sorry to hear what is happening with your laptop, I will gladly assist you here. 

1. What is your laptop model? 
  2. Was it working fine before? 
  3. Please provide us with screenshots/pictures of the warning you are seeing. 

Best regards,  

Jocelyn M.   

Intel Customer Support Technician. 

0 Kudos
MJW1974
Beginner

Hello,    

Jocelyn M. thank you for helping me with this puzzling issue that has landed on my system.

Jocelyn M.  - Intel Customer Support Technician, 

My system has not faulted any since this warning appeared. When I or Dell Support Assistant personnel have done many different scans and test nothing comes back as an issue or unusual. The "warning" was labeled on a Dell Support Assist scan. I have asked support and run multiple scans with the same results - "PASSED". I have used the Intel® Processor Diagnostic Tool 64bit 4.1.7.39.W.MP tool with "PASSED" results.

I am running a Dell - Inspiron 5502.  ; 11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-1135G7 @ 2.40GHz

Screenshot 2023-06-06 175159.pngScreenshot 2023-06-06 181938.pngScreenshot 2023-06-06 182251.pngScreenshot (2).pngScreenshot 2023-06-06 174544.png  

Thanks once again for looking into this. Just curious if nothing is actually wrong and is a glitch or if something will happen down the timeline, LoL; when my warranty is gone! Hahaha.

MJW1974  /  Mike

0 Kudos
Jocelyn_Intel
Employee

Hello, @MJW1974  

Thank you for the information provided. 

In this case, since the warning only pops up in the Dell Driver assistant tool and the Intel® Processor Diagnostic Tool results passed fine, we recommend you to contact the Laptop Manufacturer, Dell for further recommendations about this tool. 

Another option is to check if issue is solved with next Windows update as they recommended, however, if you want to receive assistance right away, we recommend you to contact them regarding their tool. 

Best regards,  

Jocelyn M.   

Intel Customer Support Technician. 

0 Kudos