Programmable Devices
CPLDs, FPGAs, SoC FPGAs, Configuration, and Transceivers

HSMC to GPIO

hasssanadeli
Beginner

Hello, 

I was wondering how I could connect the GPIO-HSTC card on the max 10 development kit which has HSMC. I used it but the JTAG connection is lost by connecting it. In Digikey, there is another daughter's card (P0033) which is not available at the Terasic store. 

Thanks,

Mohammad

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
AqidAyman_Intel
Employee

With my last answer provided to you, is there any more information needed from you? Please let me know if you need further support as I am happy to help you more.

If there is no more support needed, I will close this thread.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies
AqidAyman_Intel
Employee

Hi Mohamad.

may I know which Max 10 development kit are you using?

Regards,

Aqid

0 Kudos
hasssanadeli
Beginner

Hi Aqid,

The Altera MAX 10 FPGA Development Kit is the one we have.

Thanks,

Mohammad

0 Kudos
AqidAyman_Intel
Employee

Hello,

For the connection on the HSMC port, you can refer to the Max 10 Development kit Board Schematic. I share you the link below:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/content-details/649730/intel-max-10-development-kit-board-schematic.html?wapkw=hsmc%20max%2010&DocID=649730

0 Kudos
AqidAyman_Intel
Employee

With my last answer provided to you, is there any more information needed from you? Please let me know if you need further support as I am happy to help you more.

If there is no more support needed, I will close this thread.

0 Kudos
hasssanadeli
Beginner

Thanks, Aqid, for helping on this matter. No more information is needed.

0 Kudos
AqidAyman_Intel
Employee

I’m glad that your question has been addressed, I now transition this thread to community support. If you have a new question, Please login to ‘https://supporttickets.intel.com’, view details of the desire request, and post a feed/response within the next 15 days to allow me to continue to support you.

0 Kudos