Programmable Devices
CPLDs, FPGAs, SoC FPGAs, Configuration, and Transceivers
20726 Discussions

Package drawing and thermal data for the Agilex 7 FPGA 2340A

KevinCraig
Beginner

Hello,

Could you provide then thermal characteristics, model and package drawing for the 2340A package.

Thanks,

Kevin

0 Kudos
1 Solution
NazrulNaim_Intel
Employee

Hi,

As we do not receive any response from you on the previous question/reply/answer that we have provided, please login to ‘https://supporttickets.intel.com’, view details of the desire request, and post a feed/response within the next 15 days to allow me to continue to support you. After 15 days, this thread will be transitioned to community support. The community users will be able to help you on your follow-up questions.

Regards,

Nazrul Naim

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
12 Replies
NazrulNaim_Intel
Employee

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out. Allow me some time to look into your issue. I shall come back to you with findings.

Thank you for your patience.

Best Regards,

Nazrul Naim

0 Kudos
NazrulNaim_Intel
Employee

Hello,

Can you state the OPN for the device that you are using.

Regards,

Nazrul Naim

0 Kudos
KevinCraig
Beginner

Nazrul,

What does OPN mean?

If you want to see the part number please refer to the attached document.

We are looking at AGF012 Package 2340A.

Regards

Kevin

0 Kudos
NazrulNaim_Intel
Employee

Hi Kevin,

OPN is Ordering Part Number. Thank you for clarify the OPN. I will get back to you as soon as have the document that you have reqeusted.

Best Regards,

Nazrul Naim

0 Kudos
NazrulNaim_Intel
Employee

Hi Kevin,

Before sharing the document with you. Would you mind to share the Ordering Part Number to make sure that it is the correct document before sharing to you.

Regards,

Nazrul Naim

0 Kudos
KevinCraig
Beginner

Hi Nazrul,

We are in early stages of design, therefore at this time I do not have the exact OPN we will be using.

Is there a document your could share that has the Ordering Information, I could not find it on the website?

According to the Table 1 in the attachment from the data sheet (ag_datasheet-683301-670300.pdf) the devices AGF 012/014, which we will be using, come in 2 package types R24A & R24B.

Since we have not yet have all of our design requirements completed I would like to have the information for both package types including the thermal modeling data.

Regards,

Kevin

0 Kudos
NazrulNaim_Intel
Employee

Hello,

Below I will attach the example of Ordering Part Number (OPN). This is because our thermal engineer need to know the correct product before providing the document.

Regards,

Nazrul Naim

0 Kudos
KevinCraig
Beginner

Hi Nazrul,

I didn't see any attachment to your reply.

Regards,

Kevin

0 Kudos
KevinCraig
Beginner

Hi Nazrul,

The OPN we are targeting is AGFB012R24C2I3V.

Regards,

Kevin

0 Kudos
NazrulNaim_Intel
Employee

Hello Kevin,

Thank you for the clarification. I will get back to you as soon as possible with the solution and document.

Thank you for your patience.

Regards,

Nazrul Naim

0 Kudos
NazrulNaim_Intel
Employee

Hello,

Below I will attach the document for the thermal characteristics, model and package

drawing for the 2340A package for AGFB012R24C2I3V

Hope that answer your question and thank you for your patience.

Regards,

Nazrul Naim

0 Kudos
NazrulNaim_Intel
Employee

Hi,

As we do not receive any response from you on the previous question/reply/answer that we have provided, please login to ‘https://supporttickets.intel.com’, view details of the desire request, and post a feed/response within the next 15 days to allow me to continue to support you. After 15 days, this thread will be transitioned to community support. The community users will be able to help you on your follow-up questions.

Regards,

Nazrul Naim

0 Kudos