Programmable Devices
CPLDs, FPGAs, SoC FPGAs, Configuration, and Transceivers
20777 ディスカッション

Preferred footprint 169-LFBGA

SD-Jack
ビギナー
588件の閲覧回数

Is there a preferred footprint for 10M16SAU169A7G 169-LFBGA. I need it for an EE that I'm working with. Thanks

ラベル(1)
0 件の賞賛
4 返答(返信)
AR_A_Intel
従業員
537件の閲覧回数

Hello

Welcome to INTEL forum. We no longer provide/support PCB footprint anymore, it is replaced with Cadence Capture CIS schematic symbol in (olb.) format.

Cadence Capture CIS schematic symbol is available through https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/programmable/support/support-resources/download/board-layout-test/pcb/pcb-cadence.html

AR_A_Intel
従業員
474件の閲覧回数

We have not heard from you and I hope that my last note clears up this matter. I will now transition this thread to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.

AR_A_Intel
従業員
473件の閲覧回数

We have not heard from you and I hope that my last note clears up this matter. I will now transition this thread to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.

givememessage
新規コントリビューター II
404件の閲覧回数

In response to the 10M16SAU169A7G issue, our engineers have established a group chat to discuss this issue. If you are interested, please send it to me.

返信