For some reason Dynamic Storage Accelerator setting has gone from RST software 220.127.116.112 on Windows 10 x64 10586.164. It was definitely there before 10586.122.
i7-4770 + Z97 + DSA enabled in BIOS.
Could anyone else confirm this, please?
Just to be sure I have reverted RST back to vendor's 18.104.22.1681 (driver and software) and even re-flashed BIOS, but with no luck. I'm pretty sure it was there before either with 22.214.171.1242 or 126.96.36.1991 or both (I got screenshot), but not anymore after 122 and 164 updates.
It appears to be an issue after windows update. You may need to run system restore to go back to an earlier date or wait for future Intel® Rapid Storage software releases.
Thank you for the advice. In my case I found that for some reason Windows/RST has stopped correctly working with C-states. Once I switched the CPU C-states option in BIOS from "Auto" to "Enabled", Dynamic Storage Accelerator magically began working once again. It was definitely something between BIOS, Windows and RST after their updates.