Rapid Storage Technology
Intel® RST, RAID
2088 Discussions

Intel Rapid Storage Technology

Pabl1nk
Beginner

Hi Guys

I'm having an exclamation mark on this program every time I turn on my laptop!!

I have updated the program but still every time I restart my computer I have to enter on the program and go to the Suppress Smart Event to fix this momently.   

Also, I uninstalled the Inter Rapid Storage Technology Program and re-installed back.

Is there an actual fix to stop doing this?

Attach you'll find my laptop and program info!!

I'll be waiting for your comments!! 

0 Kudos
1 Solution
LeonWaksman
Super User

If you don't use Optane Memory (either H10 or M10 series) and you don't use RAID array for your drives, just uninstall the Intel RST application, since you don't need it.

Leon

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
LeonWaksman
Super User

If you don't use Optane Memory (either H10 or M10 series) and you don't use RAID array for your drives, just uninstall the Intel RST application, since you don't need it.

Leon

0 Kudos
Sieve
Novice

Hi Leon,

I don't know how the forum works here so if I'm breaking protocol, I apologize now.  I've got a situation with Win 10 IRST v 17 where I removed a HD, imaged it out, put it back and now the RAID1 is broken.  The drive is kicked out of the array and it added a colon-zero (:0) to the SN of the drive.  I can seem to do anything to fix it.  There is no Ctrl-I option upon boot.  There doesn't seem to be guidance or things to click on...  Please help.  Thank you.

Regards,

Bill

0 Kudos
LeonWaksman
Super User

Hello Bill,

This is a 3 years old thread with other problem than yours. I suggest that you open a new thread, describing your problem. 

Any way, I can't give you any advise, because I don't have experience with RAID arrays. Other forum members may give an advise.

In order to get better information about your system, please download the Intel System Support Utility (SSU). Run the SSU scan (check "Everything") and save the results. The .txt file with the results please attach to your post.

Leon  

0 Kudos
Sieve
Novice

Hi Leon,

I tried to start a new link and I got a Post-Flooding red banner.  I'll reply here and see if it goes through.  Please find attached:

1. more clear pictures of the drive SN conundrum
  2. the .txt output file from SSU
0 Kudos