Board: Intel DH77KC

Zwischenablage06.jpg

Zwischenablage01.jpg

Zwischenablage07.jpg

Zwischenablage02.jpg

Zwischenablage03.jpg

Zwischenablage04.jpg

Zwischenablage05.jpg

Yes, problems arise there in the unnecessary access to the disks.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
HerrGausS
Beginner

IMG_20230508_161325330-1.jpg

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

I am sorry, but we cannot interpret the text in pictures or screen captures. You will need to interpret them for us.

...S

0 Kudos
HerrGausS
Beginner

What is your problem? Do you know what a raid is and how are they build?

Pls compare eg picture 1 an the last of them. Or picture 2 and four. What did you see?

If you see it, you can highlightened within a red circle by your own.  Sometimes pictures tells more as a huge text. If you know the function of Intel Memors ans Storage Tool, Intel Storage Tool, Solidigm Storage Tool and the Bios Option Rom you need no more Text. 

Count only the drives 1, 2, 3....1,2...1,2....1,2 1,2.... 1,2,3... 

0 Kudos
HerrGausS
Beginner

I can not solve the probleme, because Intel Memory an Storage Tool makes an error in the allocation of the disks. This error is reproducible by replacing the disks. 

There are two RAID1 - one with two SSD, another with two HDD. 

Why IntelMAS.UI makes a wrong assignment here is not clear to me. This only increases the traffic, because a HDD image is to be created on a too small SSD. This can lead to crashes of the system. After booting, everything is restored, but it is still annoying.

Both in the Bios and in the Intel Rapid Storage the RAIDs are correctly timed. Why just the error in IntelMAS.UI has this impact on the management is unknown to me.

0 Kudos