Rapid Storage Technology
Intel® RST, RAID

Single Sign-On Error

SC913
Novice

Trying to open a support ticket.    I was directed to a web page by an Intel service tech (who can't help me with my problem).    After setting up a new account.  I click the button for a new service ticket and am taken to page labeled salesforce with the message "

Single Sign-On Error  - We can't log you in because of an issue with single sign-on. Contact your Salesforce admin for help.

Of course as an individual, I have no Salesforce admin.

Any Idea how I can get past this open a new ticket?

0 Kudos
7 Replies
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello SC913,  

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with opening a support ticket.

In order to better assist you, please provide the following:  

1. What is the link that you are using to open the ticket?

2. What was the issue that you originally had?

3. Was the issue related to the Intel® Rapid Storage Technology (Intel® RST)? 

Regards,  

Deivid A. 

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
SC913
Novice

Here is the link:

supporttickets.intel.com/s/?language=en_US

After a second or two it sends me to this page with the error message

supporttickets.intel.com/_nc_external/identity/saml/SamlError?ErrorCode=41&ErrorDescription=Execution+error&ErrorDetails=DML%3AInsert+failed.+First+exception+on+row+0%3B+first+error%3A+INVALID_CROSS_REFERENCE_KEY%2C+Cannot+create+a+portal+user+without+contact%3A+%5BContactId%5D

The issue is described in a separate post here and it is related to Intel® Rapid Storage Technology (Intel® RST)?

0 Kudos
Rittick_Sinha_Roy

Hey,
Did you manage to find a solution for this?

0 Kudos
SAMMAMMA12344
Beginner

I am facing same issue plz guide

DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello SC913,  

Thanks for your response. We do appreciate your report, we are working on a fix for this issue with the website. However, I recommend you call us so we can have a better view of this issue and provide you with further support.

You can use the following link to know the phone number that you need to use based on your location:

Please keep in mind that this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel.

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
SC913
Novice

Seriously?

That's how I got here.  By calling an Intel support number.   The person who I finally reached directed me to the link that resulted in the posted error message.  

Intel... you need to do better!

Oli_S
Beginner

Same issue, can't open a support ticket due to Salesforce Single Sign on error. Chatted with support days before, no solution yet.

New way of support...block ticket portal so users can't open tickets