Please let's follow the suggestion on the error message and reinstall the Intel® Rapid Storage Technology application. Let's check the current driver version you have installed so we can install the same version.
This is your current version; https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25165/Intel-Rapid-Storage-Technology-Intel-RST- Download Intel® Rapid Storage Technology (Intel® RST).So, let's try to uninstall and reinstall it.
Instructions to uninstall the Intel® RST;
- Open the Add/Remove Programs window
- Find the Intel® Rapid Storage Technology.
- Right click Intel® Rapid Storage Technology driver and select Uninstall.
- Follow the prompts stated by the Intel Installation Framework window to complete the process.
- Reboot the computer after the uninstall process has finished.
Please let me know how it goes.
Install it one more time, here it the link to download the same version: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25165/Intel-Rapid-Storage-Technology-Intel-RST- Download Intel® Rapid Storage Technology (Intel® RST)
Let's try with this version: http://pcsupport.lenovo.com/cr/en/products/LAPTOPS-AND-NETBOOKS/THINKPAD-YOGA-SERIES-LAPTOPS/THINKPA... http://pcsupport.lenovo.com/cr/en/products/LAPTOPS-AND-NETBOOKS/THINKPAD-YOGA-SERIES-LAPTOPS/THINKPA...…