Server Products
Data Center Products including boards, integrated systems, Intel® Xeon® Processors, RAID Storage, and Intel® Xeon® Processors
4785 Discussions

Boards and processors validated memory 128Gb DDR5 RDIMM

Ralph_Coulter
Beginner

Hi, I cannot find lists of validated memory for use with Intel motherboards or Processors  on line any longer.

Do they exist?

If so, could somebody tell me where to find it.

Thanks in advance.

Ralph Coulter

0 Kudos
9 Replies
AlHill
Super User

Intel hs not made desktop or server boards for a long time.

Processor memory  specifications are documented for eash  processor, available in ark.intel.com

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)
[Maybe Windows 12 will be better]

IntelSupport
Community Manager

Hello Ralph_Coulter,

Thank you for posting in Intel community Forum.

Based on your inquiry, may I know if you are looking for the lists of validated memory for any perticular processor or motherboard?

If you have any questions, please let us know.

Thank you for using Intel products and services.

Regards,

Sachin KS

0 Kudos
Ralph_Coulter
Beginner

Hi, thanks for this. I was looking to find out what boards called up a 128Gb D5 RDIMM.

If such a list exists, can you send me a link to it, please.

Thanks

0 Kudos
IntelSupport
Community Manager

Hello Ralph_Coulter,

Thank you for your reply!

I could find a list of supported processors which supports 128Gb D5 RDIMM for Desktops/Laptops, however, there is no such list available for server boards/processors.

For server boards, you can access the below link and select the server board model and go to ''memory specification'' option to check them individually.

Link : https://ark.intel.com/content/www/us/en/ark.html#@PanelLabel32928

For Desktop/Laptop processors : https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000094585/processors.html

Please don’t hesitate to contact us for any further assistance.

Regards,

Sachin KS

0 Kudos
Ralph_Coulter
Beginner

Hi Sachin,

Thanks for this. I understand Intel does have a password protected approved vendor list for RAM? 

How can I get access to this document?

Could you let me know, please.

Thanks in advance.

Ralph Coulter

0 Kudos
IntelSupport
Community Manager

Hi Ralph_Coulter,

I hope this message finds you well.

I wanted to inform you that for inquiries regarding the board supports 128Gb D5 RDIMM, we recommend reaching out directly to our authorized distributor, They will be able to provide you with detailed information about the product, including specifications, availability, part marking engraved…etc.

you can easily find Intel authorized distributors by visiting the official Intel website as below:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/partner/showcase/partner-directory/distributor.html

If you require any further assistance or if there's anything else we can help you with, please feel free to reach out to us.

Thank you for your interest in our products, and we appreciate your cooperation in contacting our distributor for further assistance.

Thanks,

Salman

0 Kudos
Dineshbabu
Employee

Hello Ralph_Coulter,

Please find the below link for Intel authorized distributor :

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/partner/showcase/partner-directory/distributor.html#sort=relevancy 

Regards,

Dinesh

0 Kudos
IntelSupport
Community Manager

Hello Ralph_Coulter,

Greetings for the day!

I hope this message finds you well.

We are following up to find out if you were able to find the information we provided. 

Kindly reply back to confirm and let us know if you need any further assistance.

Regards,

Sachin KS

0 Kudos
IntelSupport
Community Manager

Hello Ralph_Coulter,

Greetings for the day!

We would like to inform you that we are closing this request as no response has been received from our previous follow-ups. 

Please don't hesitate to ask any further questions in the future. Feel free to start a new conversation, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Regards,

Sachin KS

0 Kudos