Server Products
Data Center Products including boards, integrated systems, Intel® Xeon® Processors, RAID Storage, and Intel® Xeon® Processors
4807 Discussions

Texture Rendering Problem at Intel P530 HD Integrated Graphics

Uğur
Beginner

Hi,

We have an industrial pc which has Intel Xeon CPU E3-1505L v5 @ 2.00 GHz with Intel HD Graphics P530.  We are trying to run our program which performs some boolean process on stl meshes. We encountered weird texture problem during these boolean processes like below. We didn't face same problem with Intel HD Graphics 530.  The driver version is 31.0.101.2125. I also attached dx diag outputs of display device. I will be appreciate for any help.

Image (5).jfif

0 Kudos
5 Replies
NormanS_Intel

Hello Uğur,

Thank you for posting in the community!

I would like to inform you that we offer a dedicated forum for this particular product where your concerns can be addressed more efficiently. With your convenience in mind, I will be moving this discussion to our Server Products forum to facilitate a swifter resolution.

Best regards,

Norman S.

Intel Customer Support Engineer

0 Kudos
Uğur
Beginner

Thanks Norman

0 Kudos
Simon-Intel
Employee

Hi Uğur,

Thank you for reaching out to the Intel community. We acknowledge receipt of your concern and want to assure you that assisting you is our top priority. To effectively troubleshoot the issue you're facing, we require some additional information from your end.

Could you kindly provide the System details.

Your prompt response with this information will greatly assist us in diagnosing and resolving the issue as quickly as possible.

We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best Regards,

Simon

0 Kudos
Simon-Intel
Employee

Hi Uğur,

Good Day!

I am writing to follow up on our previous correspondence, As I haven't received a response yet, I wanted to touch base and see if there are any updates or if there is any additional information you require from my end.

I understand that you may be busy, and I appreciate your time and attention to this matter. If there's anything I can do to assist you further or if you need any clarification, please don't hesitate to let me know.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Thank you and best regards,

Simon

0 Kudos
Simon-Intel
Employee

Hello Uğur,

Greetings for the day!

We would like to inform you that we are closing this request as no response has been received from our previous follow-ups.

Please don't hesitate to ask any further questions in the future. Feel free to start a new conversation, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Regards,

Simon

0 Kudos