Server Products
Data Center Products including boards, integrated systems, Intel® Xeon® Processors, RAID Storage, and Intel® Xeon® Processors
4792 Discussions

USB Cable Assembly

RSump1
New Contributor III

Hello everyone,
Is this cable assembly available or in a kit?

Thanks
Ray

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
BrusC_Intel
Employee

Hello, RSump1.

I wanted to follow up on this thread in case you managed to find other details about this cable, or in case I can help you with anything else.

I will follow up again on September 5th in case you would like to keep the thread open a bit longer.

Regards,

Bruce C.

Intel Customer Support Technician

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
BrusC_Intel
Employee

Hello, RSump1.

Thank you for posting on the Intel community Support forums.

I received your thread regarding this particular cable, and I will be reviewing this with you.

Would you mind confirming that platform this cable is from?

I was unable to identify it locally based on just the numbers from the picture.

I will follow up on August 30th in case additional time is required.

Regards,

Bruce C.

0 Kudos
RSump1
New Contributor III

Hello Bruce,
I know you're asking a valid question, and my answer will be I don't know. I found the cable assembly in one of our spare parts bins and I just don't know why we have it or where it came from. I was hoping to get an answer on the forums. If nothing else, I know it's a USB 3.0 cable.

Thanks
Ray

0 Kudos
BrusC_Intel
Employee

Hello, RSump1.

Good day,

This cable seems to be a generic piece for 1U or 2U chassis (CBL,DCRT,SIGL,USB590.0MM,1U/2U RACK).

Since it does not appear in our system there's really no information we can provide.

If there is anything else, please let me know, and I will follow up on August 31st just in case.

Regards,

Bruce C.

0 Kudos
BrusC_Intel
Employee

Hello, RSump1.

I wanted to follow up on this thread in case you managed to find other details about this cable, or in case I can help you with anything else.

I will follow up again on September 5th in case you would like to keep the thread open a bit longer.

Regards,

Bruce C.

0 Kudos
BrusC_Intel
Employee

Hello, RSump1.

Thank you for taking the time to flag the thread as resolved.

This post is just to inform you the thread will be closed right now, and it will no longer be monitored by Intel support, but if you require any type of assistance from Intel in the future, just open a new thread, or contact us using any of the available support methods:

- https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/contact-intel.html

Best regards,

Bruce C.

0 Kudos