Server Products
Data Center Products including boards, integrated systems, Intel® Xeon® Processors, RAID Storage, and Intel® Xeon® Processors
4787 Discussions

Vroc & Windows Server 2019

PSeyr
Novice

​Hello

Does Vroc not support Windows Server 2019? I can't find a Driver for it and the Server 2016 don't work.

Peter

0 Kudos
28 Replies
SergioS_Intel
Hello @Ghandisli, I just checked again with our upper-level support and request an ETA. I will keep you posted on any new update. Best regards, Sergio S. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Ghandisli
Novice

Still no news on this? We are waiting to implement brand new server hardware.

0 Kudos
PSeyr
Novice

@Intel whats about alternativ solution? Is it possible to use the RSP3TD160F INTEL RSP3TD160F Tri-mode PCIe/SAS/SATA Full-Featured RAID Adapter? Does it work under Server 2019? Can Intel make a Special offer for users how have bought a Vroc? So that Intel, the Distributor, dealer (OEM) and end Customer can live with it?

SergioS_Intel
Hello @Ghandisli and @PSeyr I just received an update from our upper level support and there are still no drivers available, additionally there are no alternative drivers compatible with Windows server 2019. We do apologize for this inconvenience. Regards Sergio S. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
SergioS_Intel
Hello all, I checked again with our engineering department and with our upper-level support and we currently do no have any drivers available . We do apologize for this inconvenience. Regards Sergio S. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
JKlui
Beginner

Hello all,

do you know if Intel is REALLY preparig driver for Windows 2019? I have found no information about driver and PSeyr asked for solution a half year before. I do not believe, that it can took to Intel so long time if their technicians would really work on it.

Josef Kluibr

0 Kudos
RKova
Novice

Just download v6.1. It works with 2019.

0 Kudos
JKlui
Beginner

Thanks for answer, I have found it.

0 Kudos