Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Hyuga__Avos
Beginner
108 Views

[ASK] about intel xdk

sory if i make a mistake...

i just wanna ask to you, master!!

i am trying to develope android app with intel xdk, but i got a problem when i installed it on my android device, the problem is like this, when i my keyboard openned, the input field are stacked (behind the keyboard so i cant see what i type on there).

can you give me some trick to fix it up please?? i need it, thank...

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
12 Replies
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee
108 Views

Please try using the Ionics keyboard plugin. You'll find it in the featured plugins list. From that list you can find the documentation for it. This usually resolves the problems that most people have with the Android keyboard.

Also, please build your app with Crosswalk for Android, you'll get much better results.

Elroy_A_Intel
Employee
108 Views

If not using a third party framework or library, you can invoke a scroll of the page with the following snippet of code:

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
<head>
<style>
body {
width:100%;
height: 100vh;
}
</style>
</head>
<body>

<p>Click the button to scroll the document window to 500 pixels horizontally.</p>

<button onclick="scrollWin()">Click me to scroll!</button><br><br>

<script>
function scrollWin() {
    window.scrollTo(0, 100);
}
</script>

</body>
</html>

If you are using a third party framework or library, i recommend reviewing it's documentation since libraries tend to have there own method of invoking scrolling of the page.

Hyuga__Avos
Beginner
108 Views

thank you for your answer,

I'll try it one by one....... I'll tell you if it works..

Djalma_G_
Beginner
108 Views

O Aplicativo não esta abrindo no windows 10, alguém pode me ajudar?
The application does not open in Windows 10, you can help me

Hyuga__Avos
Beginner
108 Views

Djalma G. wrote:

O Aplicativo não esta abrindo no windows 10, alguém pode me ajudar?

can you speak english please?? i can't speak portuguese or spanish.. if you mean i am using windows 10 or somewhat, my answer is I am using android.. thank

Djalma_G_
Beginner
108 Views

Avos H. wrote:

Quote: Sorry, so... the application does not open in Windows 10, you can help me

Djalma G. wrote:

 

O Aplicativo não esta abrindo no windows 10, alguém pode me ajudar?

 

 

can you speak english please?? i can't speak portuguese or spanish.. if you mean i am using windows 10 or somewhat, my answer is I am using android.. thank

Hyuga__Avos
Beginner
108 Views

Paul F. (Intel) wrote:

Please try using the Ionics keyboard plugin. You'll find it in the featured plugins list. From that list you can find the documentation for it. This usually resolves the problems that most people have with the Android keyboard.

Also, please build your app with Crosswalk for Android, you'll get much better results.

Hi, it's works. I've build it by crosswalk and my input doesn't hide behind the keyboard, but I've to scroll it up manually. how to make it scroll automatic when android launch its keyboard..

I am add the ionic keyboard plug-in already, but I am not understand how to use it. can you give me link to the tutorial page?

Hyuga__Avos
Beginner
108 Views

Djalma G. wrote:

Quote:

Avos H. wrote:

 

Quote: Sorry, so... the application does not open in Windows 10, you can help me

Djalma G. wrote:

 

O Aplicativo não esta abrindo no windows 10, alguém pode me ajudar?

 

 

can you speak english please?? i can't speak portuguese or spanish.. if you mean i am using windows 10 or somewhat, my answer is I am using android.. thank

 

 

intel xdk application or another aplication..

if another aplication is better you update your windows, because windows 10 is not stable enough

PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee
108 Views

The Ionics keyboard doc page can be found by locating the github repo for it. Since it is written by a third-party, they provide the documentation, not the XDK. You can also search StackOverflow for others who have used the plugin. Here are some links:

Hyuga__Avos
Beginner
108 Views

Paul F. (Intel) wrote:

The Ionics keyboard doc page can be found by locating the github repo for it. Since it is written by a third-party, they provide the documentation, not the XDK. You can also search StackOverflow for others who have used the plugin. Here are some links:

ok, i'll try it then...

Elroy_A_Intel
Employee
108 Views

Since the Ionic Keyboard  plugin provides methods that are triggered when keyboard is shown or hidden, you can execute a scroll action at that specific time. The mechanism for scrolling the page is dependent on the UI framework that you are using as all frameworks' have their own way of scrolling their pages.

Hyuga__Avos
Beginner
108 Views

Elroy Ashtian Jr (Intel) wrote:

Since the Ionic Keyboard  plugin provides methods that are triggered when keyboard is shown or hidden, you can execute a scroll action at that specific time. The mechanism for scrolling the page is dependent on the UI framework that you are using as all frameworks' have their own way of scrolling their pages.

me and  my friend using bootstrap framework, can you give me example??

Reply