Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

Acess to color camera pose while scanning

Eduard_R_1
Novice

Hi all,

I am trying obtain color images and color camera poses while scanning an object with the scanning module. So for each depth frame mapped to the scanning volume, I'd like to get the current: Color Image - Color Camera Pose.

The current color image can be obtained from PXCMPhoto::ImportFromPreviewSample. For the current color camera pose I am trying to use the function "GetCameraPose" from the scene perception module but I am not sure whether it is synchronised with the scanning module or not. 

Is there any way to have access to the camera poses used by the scanning module? And in case there is, how?

Thanks in advance.

Eduard.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Eduard_R_1
Novice

Just to clarify, when using the camera pose from scene perception module I get a projection which is misaligned with the object in the image. Is it posible that getCameraPose method from scene perception module returns depth camera pose instead of color camera pose? Which would be the proper way to obtain the color camera pose to perfectly match 3D world and the color image plane when scanning an object?

Thanks!

Eduard.

0 Kudos