Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

Activation issue, performance libraries, community ed.

diz
Beginner

Hi,

I have registered for a community licence, to use the performance libraries.

Initially I installed but could not activate using my serial number, so i opted for a trial to get it working at the time.

The error message was "Activation rights do not allow this software to be installed. This could be due to expired subscription or incompatible serial number."

Now the trial period has expired I cannot update the libraries, or install new ones.

In an attempt to get this fixed, I tried uninstalling and re-installing, but now cannot install as i'm back to the activation issue.

I have 4 MAC addresses on my system, I have manually added each to my profile, and also tried registering using each licence file, to no avail.

My OS is win10.

Any chance an Intel rep reading this can help me?

Thanks

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Devorah_H_Intel

I updated your license information. It should work now.

0 Kudos
diz
Beginner

Hi Devorah,

Unfortunately I'm still getting the exact same problem.

Same message using the serial number method, and invalid license file message using the file method.

Not sure exactly how your activation system works, but if it helps to troubleshoot:
Usually I connect to the internet through a VPN (at router level) - could this affect MAC address detection?
Also, I noticed all but the one mac address has been deleted from my account - this is my wifi mac when connected to my VPN wifi(5GHz).
I tried activating using another wifi connection (2.4GHz) which does not go through a VPN. It still did not work, but noticed the another mac address is now listed.

thanks in advance,

Diz.

0 Kudos
Devorah_H_Intel

Please provide the serial number and the mac addresses on the system via private message (use send Author a Message link) I will assist you via private message.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
diz
Beginner

PM sent

0 Kudos