Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17060 Discussions

Android Upload Error Due To Certificate

Jerome_P_
Beginner

Hi folks,

I am using a new computer and don't have my old XDK projects. I am trying to update an app in the google play store but I am getting an error complaining about the certificate signature being different. How can I fix this?

Second question, when I use Intel XDK, it mentions I have X amount of Apps in progress. how/where do I view these projects?

Thanks

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Jerome_P_
Beginner

I just jogged my memory. I originally made the app using Cocoon. Is there a way to switch over to Intel XDK?

Thanks

0 Kudos
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee

Jerome, using the EA release you can upload your own certificate inside a P12 file. You can download the EA release to give it a try, it will not interfere with the standard XDK. See the EA sticky post in the forum for a link to the download site.

0 Kudos
Jerome_P_
Beginner

Paul F. (Intel) wrote:

Jerome, using the EA release you can upload your own certificate inside a P12 file. You can download the EA release to give it a try, it will not interfere with the standard XDK. See the EA sticky post in the forum for a link to the download site.

Thanks for the response. I lost my P12 file so it looks like I will have to re-upload my app as a brand new app.

Thanks though.

Any thoughts on looking at my stored projects with Intel XDK?

0 Kudos
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee

I don't follow what you mean by "Any thoughts on looking at my stored projects with Intel XDK?" -- if you mean can you get your project sources from the cloud, the answer is "kinda, sorta." We don't store your projects in the build system, we just keep the last "bundle of sources" that were submitted for use with the Test tab and/or the Build tab. You can download those sources using the App Center interface (use the same userid and password that you use for the XDK). See this FAQ > https://software.intel.com/en-us/xdk/faqs/general#apps-in-development

0 Kudos