Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
Announcements
Welcome to the Intel Community. If you get an answer you like, please mark it as an Accepted Solution to help others. Thank you!
For the latest information on Intel’s response to the Log4j/Log4Shell vulnerability, please see Intel-SA-00646

App not installed

Shohanur_R_
New Contributor I

Hi, I am using intel xdk for so long but I did not found any error like this. I made a very simple app when I build the app with crosswalk and trying to install my android phone (both version) It says "app not installed". I have tried so many times but its not working.

So that I created a sample app from template and build with crosswalk and then the same error. I cant understand why its happening. please somebody help me. 

here is my project setting 

c2.PNG

c1.PNG

0 Kudos
4 Replies
João_Edwar_F_
Beginner

Dear, installed XDK and will not appear on the desktop shortcut to start the software. What do I do? I have already installed several times and tried everything and can not find where to start the software.
I await a reply please.

My adress joaoedwar2@gmail.com

thank you

Elroy_A_Intel
Employee

Shohanur,

I recommend that you delete your certificate and try to create a new one. You can find helpful resources at:

Elroy_A_Intel
Employee

Joao,

You can find steps for creating a shortcut for Intel XDK on your Windows desktop at http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/create-desktop-shortcuts-icons.

Shohanur_R_
New Contributor I

Joao I removed my certificate and create a new one again but nothing happens same result.