Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

Build works somtimes

Mike_C_4
New Contributor I

Hello,

just recently as of yesterday my builds are failing because of the plugin : Error Plugin: "Admob plugin Pro failed to install" now if I rebuild the app a second time it would build and operated find. So this morning I worked on some bugs went to rebuild my app (which worked last night)  I get the same build error?  However this time the second build work-around did not work and it took a additional 3 times to get the build to work.

I have not updated any plugins at all, and everything has been working for me since I released my first version? So any idea on whats going on with the build servers? There are no logs that I know of being returned to me.

using version 2807 windows 10

Mike

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Mike_C_4
New Contributor I

Okay now my builds won't work at all after have successfully having 4 good builds any help would be great.

0 Kudos
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee

Are you still experiencing build failures?

0 Kudos
Mike_C_4
New Contributor I

Hi Paul,

Just now, I tried and it failed again. I then hit the build button again and it worked...

0 Kudos
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee

Okay, I'll alert engineering...

0 Kudos
Mike_C_4
New Contributor I
Thanks, i gave up for tonight. It just stop working al together lol. I'm hoping its because the engineering is working on it .
0 Kudos
Mike_C_4
New Contributor I

All,

Still experiencing this issue, last night I was able to compile if I keep hitting the build button.

Later in the night the builds just failed, today I came in tried a build and same problem.
0 Kudos
Mike_C_4
New Contributor I

UPDATE after 5 times it finally built? ho boy....

0 Kudos