Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

Camera does not work after reboot

Thibaut_L_1
Beginner

Hello,

When i installed my F200 drivers and sdk the first time on my laptop all samples and windows hello was working well. Now after a reboot, my camera doesn't work, the led is lighting 3 seconds and shutdown on windows hello and all other sdk samples doesn't work.

I tried to uninstall/reinstall drivers and sdk with camera connected => no ameliorations.

I unchecked all usb power saving plans, restarted intel realsense processes...

her is my config :

DELL Latitude E7440 (i5-4200U, RAM: 8GB) windows 10

I ran a realsense sdk info, you can see the report in the attachment.

0 Kudos
12 Replies
Xusheng_L_Intel
Employee

Please try to install all the required and recommended Windows Updated and see if it helps. Thanks!

0 Kudos
Thibaut_L_1
Beginner

David Lu (Intel) wrote:

Please try to install all the required and recommended Windows Updated and see if it helps. Thanks!

Yes i already tried, my pc is updated, if you refeer to the KB2966804 mentionned in the report, i tried to install it manually but it said that it is for w8.1 only (i'm w10)

0 Kudos
Konstantin_S_Intel

Hi Thibaut,

On windows 10 you can try updating depth driver from device manager by right clicking on F200 Depth device under imaging devices and selecting Update Driver -> Search for latest online.

0 Kudos
Thibaut_L_1
Beginner

KONSTANTIN S. (Intel) wrote:

Hi Thibaut,

On windows 10 you can try updating depth driver from device manager by right clicking on F200 Depth device under imaging devices and selecting Update Driver -> Search for latest online.

Ok, i updated the F200 Depth device like you said and uninstalled/reinstalled SDK.

Now i start camera explorer and select F200 it sys to me: "Error on device initialization"
You can find new sdk report in attachment

0 Kudos
Xusheng_L_Intel
Employee

Your DCM version is latest now. Would you please send us those debug info so we can do further investigation? You can find the steps @https://software.intel.com/sites/landingpage/realsense/camera-sdk/v1.1/documentation/html/sdkinfo_logging_control.html. Thanks!

0 Kudos
Thibaut_L_1
Beginner

Here is some debug info, in first zip, i just tested cameraview. In the second, i tested HandsViewer, emotion...
In logs i have a lot of time this message:

"Thermal Loop: Depth not streaming. No need for thermal update".

0 Kudos
Thibaut_L_1
Beginner

Up please, i'm stuck, i canot work...

0 Kudos
Xusheng_L_Intel
Employee

We are still investigating the root cause and will keep you post. Thanks!

0 Kudos
Ariska_Hidayat
Beginner

Please check the camera on another computer. whether it can work or not. if still not be possible problems on the camera.

0 Kudos
Ilya_B_Intel1
Employee

Hello Thibaut,

Could you please also attach the contents of "%windir%\TEMP\micl_tmp_SYSTEM" and "%temp%\micl_tmp_%username%" folder contents as zip files and all setupapi log files "%windir%\INF\setupapi.*" ?

0 Kudos
Thibaut_L_1
Beginner

Hello,

It's been 2 months now and my F200 still not working...
No news on this thread. I tried with the last SDK... Nothing...

thx

0 Kudos
Thibaut_L_1
Beginner

David Lu (Intel) wrote:

We are still investigating the root cause and will keep you post. Thanks!

Have you found anything ?
Honestly, I have invested 150€ to import it in France and it serves me just as a decorative camera since more than 2 months. It is very frustrating.
I hope that you or someone of the Intel team can help me to diagnose the problem, after all i tried, i think my F200 is defective.

0 Kudos