17061 Discussions

Cell Computer Project

mihail_m
Beginner
Hello everyone,

I would like to show my project:

Cell Computer Project

http://genetechnics.webs.com/

I have been working on it for a year and a half - there is a thread on the Cellular & Handheld Application Development forum that is read-only since this month and I would like to discuss the ideas of the project on this forum.

Best regards,

Michael Molin

GeneTechnics Company
0 Kudos
280 Replies
mihail_m
Beginner

Hello everyone,

This is the message for Steve Ballmer. That's just about the idea to make "Microsoft Cell" a part of the Office 2010. Why not? And launch it at CES.

Best regards,

Michael Molin

-
The Cell PC - http://genetechnics.webs.com/

0 Kudos
mihail_m
Beginner
0 Kudos
mihail_m
Beginner

Hello,

This is the message for Bill Gates. Happy birthday! Make your cherished dreams come true and find the best way to people's hearts in your business - I think in the age of communication it's the mobile device for everyday's life that is working with the same new versions of software applications as a desktop computer - OneApp at large scale, really.

Best regards,

Michael

0 Kudos
mihail_m
Beginner

The Droid has landed- CNET's Buzz Report
Engadget Mobile Podcast 029

OK, again. Phones are outdated - though, iPhone and Droid are not phones. You know my position on iPhone's launch - so, they are both now the transition to a cell computer. Droid's achievement - a touch-screen keyboard in landscape modeis just an Apple's favor to Google - it took two years for users to get it - why so slowly - this is just some sort of a strange appearance for the whole mobile business, 'cos it would be an obvious thing for iPhone's interface in the first place. So, enjoy these media players until you're not at work. I'm talking about your everyday's work concept that's Microsoft-wise, just about the solid business not entertainment.

Michael

0 Kudos
avensue
Beginner
Quoting - Jonas Kollberg

Hi,

Why would battery life be so important for Mobile TV?

If we take DVB-H as an example it has a lot of battery saving features bulit in, and thus you can watch TV for longer time than you can watch a movie from the harddrive or DVD drive. Thus most terminals should be able to handle 2-4 hours a least today.

I would not think that people will watch mobile TV for hours and hours, so I would guess batterylife is one of the least obstacles mobile TV has to cross.

How many hours of mobile TV would you imagine you would watch in a day?

Best Regards

Jonas

i dont agree with you.i have see enough example that ppl watch tv or video on pmp when they are free (on bus, bank or other occasion.)
0 Kudos
mmray31
Beginner
Hasta el punto, el nuevo sistema de escribir:

Las claves de las filas superior y central del teclado QWERTY estndar son designados por el dedo medio, la fila de abajo y la clave del Espacio - para el dedo ndice. Escribir con los pulgares con una mano se utiliza como un mtodo adicional.

Michael

Debt IVA
0 Kudos
alex_m
Beginner

Hi Michael,

I can not read the content in Japanese. I guess that it is phone which allow user to watch the TV on phone screen, but do not know what distribution mechanism for TV content being adopted on this phone.

TV is an attractive usage on mobile terminals, from big screen notebook PC, to portable size UMPC and MID, and to smaller screen mobile phone. According to the trend of convergence of Computer, Communication, CE and Content, more and more mobile users can watch TV on the go, and multiple technologies are being used and tried to offer the service, including DVB-T&H, ISDB-T, T-DMB, S-DMB, MediaFlo, etc. Here is the article of "mobile TV: opportunities and challenges". UI is a big challenge for mobile TV applications.

What do you think of Mobile TV?

Jason

where do you sere japanese ? :|
0 Kudos
jumba1708
Beginner
Quoting - alex.m

where do you sere japanese ? :|
well, how's the development so far for this project?
have you managed to come up on a solution or any small changes, at least?

human touch massage chair | massage chair reviews

0 Kudos
mihail_m
Beginner
Quoting - jumba1708
well, how's the development so far for this project?
have you managed to come up on a solution or any small changes, at least?

Hi,

No changes since last month when I offered it for Dell to implement with "Dell Cell PC" brand name. Hope, Google (or Microsoft) may say something as for future mobile computing concepts in the next several months. Recently, I saw the presentation of Chrome OS on CNET News podcast - I wonder why not to use it for my project - with two displays - it just works.

Michael

0 Kudos
mihail_m
Beginner

Hello everyone,

Just found an amazing book in the library of our city (Surgut, West Siberia) - The Emperor's New Mind by Roger Penrose. Interesting reading - though, I'm still thinking that there's no need in seeking artificial intelligence - it's an existing structure - our language.

There are two sides of the coin that's called "mind" - intelligence and imagination. Why nobody is talking about Artificial Imagination? Actually, it's what we are calling God, The Creator - and, in terms of our reality, it's the information process that's initiated by the program recorded in our genome - the knowledge acquired during the evolution. This genetic program is a framework for the acquisition of the knowledge that's held in our language structure, so, it's the other side of this coin - artificial intelligence.

Michael

0 Kudos
mihail_m
Beginner

Hi everyone,

I'd like to wish you Happy New Year 2010 and I really hope for better development in the mobile development area next year.

My best wishes,

Michael

0 Kudos
mihail_m
Beginner

Five 2010 Predictions About Tech Companies by Nick Bilton

Hi, Better progression in the mobile area is on its way. I'd like to say some words about Apple's iSlate and Twitter. I hope that the first one will have two touch-screen displays as Microsoft's Courier concept. And as for Twitter - really, a "personal advertising screen" from my concept fits perfectly for it. Just go ahead.

Michael

0 Kudos
woleakande
Beginner
Hi , I know your code project is a big one and will be great ,though i've not tested it, I will like to know whether such work is needed b4 a grahical display is possible or its just on another big bang theory .This is bcos am new to graphics and pixel porg.
Thanks.
0 Kudos
woleakande
Beginner

Hi, am surprised that almost every body in the forum is refering to J2ME.Does this mean that only java can be used to write phone applications.
Am sure it is not so,therefore help tell which other can do so.
I know of win32 mobile tools but it is only for smart phone.
How can i use C/C++ to code virtually all phones.
Thanks in anticipation.
0 Kudos
mihail_m
Beginner
Quoting - woleakande
Hi , I know your code project is a big one and will be great ,though i've not tested it, I will like to know whether such work is needed b4 a grahical display is possible or its just on another big bang theory .This is bcos am new to graphics and pixel porg.
Thanks.

Hi, it's a mobile computing concept, of course, that's based on the dual-display UI that gives one and half more screen area than Apple's iPhone and has a much less dimensions. I'm offering to test this concept both on software and hardware levels - to give cell computer's users the same functionality as the desktop applications installed on personal computers have or even work with the same desktop applications if Intel, Microsoft or Google join their forces to make this cell computer concept. There is no other companies that are both developing desktop and mobile applications and can compete with Apple's iPhone.

Michael

0 Kudos
mihail_m
Beginner

Hi everyone,

I have a feeling that there's one company on the market now. And it's called:

MAGIC - Microsoft-Apple-Google-Intel-Cisco.

Or we're on the same track - Newton-Pocket PC-Tablet PC (Mac OS-Win95). God bless the integration - that brings standards to our life.

Michael

0 Kudos
mihail_m
Beginner
0 Kudos
woleakande
Beginner

Hello,

am happy for you on the success of your project.

Me too has projects on-going and i need helping hand,pls let me know if can help on the following:

directdrawX( drawing repaetedly on the sreen with hdc types)

directInput

coding video and audio files into various file formats using windows header files and how and which header files to use.

Thanks in anticipation.

0 Kudos
mihail_m
Beginner

Hi,

It's not my area. I am an engineer specializing in expert systems full time. Have you heard about cognitive science. That's what I've been doing for some seven years now. The project of a cell computer is just my offer for Intel to test a new mobile computing concept for Moorestown platform that is planned to launch this spring.

Michael

0 Kudos
mihail_m
Beginner
0 Kudos
mihail_m
Beginner

Apple May Put iPhone OS on Other Devices by Olga Kharif

"Days later, Apple Chief Operating Officer Tim Cook called the company "a mobile device company," echoing remarks by Chief Executive Steve Jobs, who in January said "Apple is the largest mobile device company in the world."

What to say, Im glad for Apple.Good for them.Whatever, Microsoft is a leader in the business world.

Michael

0 Kudos