17060 Discussions

Cell Computer Project

mihail_m
Beginner
Hello everyone,

I would like to show my project:

Cell Computer Project

http://genetechnics.webs.com/

I have been working on it for a year and a half - there is a thread on the Cellular & Handheld Application Development forum that is read-only since this month and I would like to discuss the ideas of the project on this forum.

Best regards,

Michael Molin

GeneTechnics Company
0 Kudos
280 Replies
mihail_m
Beginner
Hello,

I have made thenext version of a Cell PC. A new sleek form factor (50x107 mm), displays (3.5" - 800x480 and 3" - 640x480).My hope ison Intel as forpower efficiency of Medfield platform.

Regards,

Michael

@genetechnics
0 Kudos
mihail_m
Beginner
Hi everyone,

If you ask me what's going on in the industry I will say - Obama will geta next term ). Actually, all the market/political swings are provoked by Google/Facebook andthemaster - Microsoft.To the point, everything is going well for my project - iPhone is a transition to Cell PC. HPwill nowprint money for U.S. economy under theleadership of theformer SAP director - clouds forever ) - ex-IBM terminals. And Steve will fail with post-PC era's concept.

Cheers,

Michael
0 Kudos
androidmark
Beginner
The more memory the android phones has the more the cost of the phone. Android tablets allow the user to utilise memory cards to save cheap android phones room on the actual phone memory. cheap android tablets firmware can also be updated, while the wholesale android phones provides a closed firmware option. Want to see beautiful and low price electronics from Chinaandroid mobile phone From China. 2945abc45 0824
0 Kudos
mihail_m
Beginner

Professional conscience. That's it. Bill and Steve, no matter about organization.

Michael

0 Kudos
mihail_m
Beginner
It's just about the philosophy - the age of computing is based on a binary principle. Physics is based on a quantum leap. Life is based on a genomic regulatory network. And society is based on a language. That's our conscience - native language, native city and everyone's own family. And these rules are the same on all these levels. Everything will be known by using a comparison - the comparison of two languages - I have created a data structure - CreativeText - it's an expert system for Russian native speakers. It works. Like life around.

Michael

@genetechnics

Collins English Dictionary

Philosophy- the academic discipline concerned with making explicit the nature and significance of ordinary and scientific beliefs and investigating the intelligibility of concepts by means of rational argument concerning their presuppositions, implications, and interrelationships; in particular, the rational investigation of the nature and structure of reality (metaphysics), the resources and limits of knowledge (epistemology), the principles and import of moral judgment (ethics), and the relationship between language and reality (semantics).

0 Kudos
mihail_m
Beginner
Why Standard & Poor's Placed Hewlett-Packard Co. On CreditWatch Negative

Michael
0 Kudos
mihail_m
Beginner
Amazon Fire shows that reading is obsolete. That's it since iPhone media player and Twitter :).

Michael

@genetechnics
0 Kudos
mihail_m
Beginner
The real problem is that noone creates something new both inHW and SW now andon. Just theorizing like in physics.2012 is a deadline in this relation. Then, a greymess.No matter about Intel's future 14 nm technologies. Moreover, degradation of population caused by Apple's concept for iPhone/iPad "it's sofware, stupid" - just put your finger heretosucceed -will not make any new developers. So, my hopes areon Intel and my project. To make a cell computer.

Michael
0 Kudos
mihail_m
Beginner
DejaVu - January 20, 2007:

Hello,

I would like to thank Bill Gates for his keynote at CES 2007. He really gave me the exact definition of the cell computer - connected experiences means connected user interfaces.

Regards,

Michael

* Steve is in ever-green forests.

0 Kudos
mihail_m
Beginner

The Open Mobile Summit: Internet everywhere

The Open Mobile Summit San Francisco 2011, Nov 2-4, will be the single most significant event in converging mobile, Internet, media and electronics this year.

http://www.openmobilesummit.com/

Michael

@genetechnics

0 Kudos
cateespimsleur
Beginner
Motorola is great but i am also looking for Apple and Microsoft.
0 Kudos
mihail_m
Beginner
Motorola is great but i am also looking for Apple and Microsoft.

You mean Tim Cook and Steve Balmer - they are chief operating officers, and actually, chief financial officers for their key products -iPhone/iPad and Windows/Officenow. And I'm talking about dealing with information - the processing ofdataand enterprisedevelopmentusing a cell computer, not about phone communication, playing media and games.

Michael

0 Kudos
mihail_m
Beginner

The Sentiment Analysis Symposium, November 9, San Francisco, CA, bridges technology and business in one of the most exciting applications to emerge in recent years: software that discovers business value in opinions and attitudes in social media, news, and enterprise feedback.

http://www.sentimentsymposium.com/

I really think that the cell computer is the best concept for social networks - a new Internet for everyone now.

Michael

@genetechnics

0 Kudos
mihail_m
Beginner

No tutorials out there, we live in a new reality now that appreciates the currentmedia as a confirmation of the fact.

Michael

@genetechnics

0 Kudos
alextui
Beginner
Nice idea, but it is still just an idea or specification.Is your product has been manufactured, please show us more details about what you have done so far.
0 Kudos
mihail_m
Beginner
Quoting alextui
Nice idea, but it is still just an idea or specification.Is your product has been manufactured, please show us more details about what you have done so far.

Well, that's the good reason to talk about this thread itself. It's been five years since I started it. That time and till almost earlier this year (with Kyocera phones from Sprint launched this spring and Android SDK for the developers - link) the concept of a dual-screen communications device that provides the full functionality of a personal computer was very far from up-to-date trends. Additionally, in 2006 only a few first phones with touchscreen displays were on the market by that time. Then, in January 2007 iPhone was demonstrated by Apple - that was a really good news for my project cos people had a chance to assess the touchscreen technology. Now, it's the industry standard for communications devices.

And really, we are in the right place to discuss it cos in my view the role of Intel in creating iPhone was crucial though both companies are not showing this collaboration publicly. But we're remembering the keynote of Paul Otellini at WWDC in June 2007 (link). That's for microprocessor's technology part of iPhone. In this relation and in a UX part, there was also a definitive impact of Samsung - and that time the former CEO of Samsung Eric Kim was Intel's vice-president (link).

Now in October 2011, we have what we have - iPhone 4S and mass-market Android devices. They're still just phones that run simple apps for consumers. That's great but it's not already the technology for the future advancement. We've made a round and there's a certain need for a new approach to meet the expectations from businesses on this touchscreen technology to run PC applications. A cell computer is the solution I suggest for Intel, Microsoft and Google to develop for the sake of theprofessionalsdealingwith business applications in their everyday's work.

Michael

@genetechnics

0 Kudos
mihail_m
Beginner

Speaking of business applications - I found a verygood example - this is a Web-based Silverlight application for stock charts.

http://www.freestockcharts.com/videos/QuickTour.html

That's where the two displays are a must-have for organizing a real-time analysis with the navigation through the lists of stocks in a portfolio on the second display and an optical mouse for creating vector graphics is a really useful tool. A cell computer.

Michael

@genetechnics

0 Kudos
mihail_m
Beginner
And special notice for marketersabout personal advertising screen - the second screen of a cell computer. It works in Japan (Nintendo DS and 3DS) so why US and Europe aredifferent in this regard.

Michael

@genetechnics
0 Kudos
mihail_m
Beginner
Personal advertising screen is the key. iPhone is in the past.

Michael
0 Kudos
mihail_m
Beginner
It's not the trend. It's the necessity - the mother of invention.

Michael

@genetechnics
0 Kudos
mihail_m
Beginner

Hello everyone,

First of all, I would like to wish you a prosperous New Year - a year of the choice. Hope Intel will be well doing. This year was a sign of the greatchanges to come. Mobile is not longer a concept to follow - it's a reality Apple said it4th October. Microsoft reigns in.History repeats as it was the thirty years ago. Cloud and socialcomputing. Let's focus on computing.

Michael

@genetechnics

0 Kudos