Software Archive
Read-only legacy content

Code Modernization Enablement Program expiration date

Jurczak__Paul
New Contributor I

Your Code Modernization Enablement page shows June 30, 2016 deadline to purchase Xeon Phi™ Coprocessor 5110P, but the older version of this page from July 2015 was showing December 26, 2015 deadline. Which one is correct?

old page.jpg

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Jennifer_D_Intel

Hello,

The new purchase deadline on the website is correct for the free 12 month trial of Parallel Studio XE 2016 Cluster Edition.  This date does not apply to any special offers OEMs may have for the Xeon Phi coprocessor.

Regards,

Jennifer

0 Kudos
Jurczak__Paul
New Contributor I

Hi Jennifer,

Thank you for responding. Embarrassingly, I misread 2016 as 2015, so I thought that this program was cut short. BTW, does the free 12 month trial of Parallel Studio XE 2016 Cluster Edition come with the license, which after 12 months can be renewed for the next edition of Intel Parallel Studio XE Composer Edition for C++ Windows Named user Commercial (SSR Pre expiry) at the renewal price or is it just an extended trial version?

Regards,

Paul

0 Kudos
Jennifer_D_Intel

I passed on your question about the license type and renewal, and will let you know when I have an answer. 

0 Kudos
Light_Intel

This issue has been resolved. If you have a similar question please start a new thread to ensure your issue is being addressed in a timely manner.

0 Kudos