Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17060 Discusiones

Continuous 3D Scan using R200?

Ying_T_1
Principiante
325 Vistas

Hi guys,

I wonder if it is possible to use R200 to do continuous 3D scan to a moving ground, e.g., in a height of 0.5 meters, and continuous do 3D scan to the ground that is 1 meter ahead. Is it possible to use R200 this way?

I did not find any demo in RealSense SDK related to 3D Scan, can anyone point me to the right direction?

Thank you for your time to read this, and any pointer would help!

0 kudos
3 Respuestas
Xusheng_L_Intel
Empleados
325 Vistas

We did not support continue scan for 3D scan module. You can try Scene Perception module if you want to do continue scan. Thanks!

Ying_T_1
Principiante
325 Vistas

David Lu (Intel) wrote:

We did not support continue scan for 3D scan module. You can try Scene Perception module if you want to do continue scan. Thanks!

Thank you, David! Can you clarify what is the Scene Perception module? It does not sounds like it's a module on R200, but instead some other devices?

thanks,

Ying

Xusheng_L_Intel
Empleados
325 Vistas

Scene Perception module is used by R200 and you can find more info @https://software.intel.com/sites/landingpage/realsense/camera-sdk/v1.1/documentation/html/doc_sp_scene_perception.html. You also can find sample codes @C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\RSSDK\sample\RF_ScenePerception

Responder