Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

Crosswalk input bug

Slavi_I_
Beginner

Hello,

I don't know about the other Android versions but on Android 4.1 when you click on an input the keyboard is shown and when you press a button it does not show it in the input. The event is fired and the char is saved on the input but it does not show it.

I tried all the crosswalk versions same problem. Does anyone know the solution of this? Could it be a problem in the Cordova version? How to change the Cordova version when building Crosswalk?

Thank you.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Swati_S_Intel1
Employee

There is an issue related to input with crosswalk using Cordova 4. You can change the Cordova CLI in the build settings. The default is 4.1.2. You can change it to 3.6.

0 Kudos
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee

The version of Android Cordova that is part of the Crosswalk build is fixed, you cannot adjust it. When we get our CLI 5 build system in place AND the support for "pluggable Crosswalk webview" in place there will be more flexibility on this point. Until then, the only version of the Android Cordova framework you will find in the Crosswalk 10, 11, 12 and 14 builds is 3.6.3 (in the Crosswalk 7 build they used Android Cordova 3.5).

0 Kudos