Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17060 Discussions

Diferent problems in diferent android versions

Antonio_R_2
Beginner

Hey!

I have 3 mobiles with diferent android versions, 4.0, 4.4, 5.0. When I build the project in Legacy Hybrid Mobile App Platforms in the 5.0 version (Lollipop) the screm its not responsive and I see my app very very small. In the other versions its works perfectly. 

For other side, if I build with Cordova Hybrid Mobile, there are severals problems. The first is that intelxdk.js and xhr.js doesnt exist in my app. (I see this error with Chrome debug), and the other is that some functions doesnt work because "appmobi is not defined".  I have read that appmobi doesnt work with Cordova build (?). How could I fixed that?

Thanks a lot. 

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Antonio_R_2
Beginner

And I forget to say. With the Cordova, the app run more fast in the three versions, and its work very well except some funcions. 

Cheers!

0 Kudos
John_H_Intel2
Employee

Legacy builds are no longer supported. Please use the Cordova builds. You can include the reference to intelxdk.js in your cordova app and it will be included when you build.

0 Kudos
Antonio_R_2
Beginner

Hi,

Here https://software.intel.com/en-us/forums/topic/543528SWATI S. (Intel) recommends not add intelxdk for Cordova builds. But I have the same question.  Without the Intelxdk.js I can't use for example intel.xdk.. because "intel not defined".

Thanks

0 Kudos
John_H_Intel2
Employee

There is a difference between Legacy builds and adding the intelxdk.js into a cordova build. Legacy builds do not use any Cordova plugins, but the Cordova builds can use the intelxdk.js to allow for the use of the Intel plugins.

0 Kudos