Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

Does Mobile Intel(R) 965 Express Chipset Family Support Open GL?

abhijitp84
Beginner
Does Mobile Intel 965 Express Chipset Family Support Open GL?

If not then can i simply install the driver to support open GL. Will i need any hardware change.
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Neal_Pierman
Valued Contributor I
Hello,

I'm moving this discussion to another forum, the User Community for Visual Computing, as the Visual Computing forum is more likely to have people monitoring it who are able to answer your question.

Regards,

Neal

PS-> The forum you originally posted your question to is intended for users of the Intel Graphics Performance Analyzers product (Intel GPA), which helps developers analyze and optimize their graphics applications.

0 Kudos
neointel_com
New Contributor I
Quoting - abhijitp84
Does Mobile Intel 965 Express Chipset Family Support Open GL?

If not then can i simply install the driver to support open GL. Will i need any hardware change.

Hi there ... ya intel 965 Express chipset support openGL .. it supports openGL 2.0 ... u can install the latest drivers from the intel ... don't install through windows update ... which does not contain openGL drivers ... just go to http://downloadcenter.intel.com and check for the new drivers for ur chipset ... install it ... Then use GPU caps viewer or openGL viewer extension to see the openGL version it is supported .. and the extensions it support ... hope this helps ..
0 Kudos