Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

Download all projects saved on cloud

Andrei_M_2
Beginner

Hello,

I saw that the projects are saved somewhere.. in cloud/online.

How can I bring them 'down' to my intel xdk, as they were saved locally?

I cannot find any option in the app (OS X but I think it's the same layout as windows).

Inside the preview app, I can chose any project saved online.. but in my desktop intel xdk app I cannot find them.

Thank you so much!

Andrei

0 Kudos
4 Replies
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee

Your projects aren't saved online, a copy of your "source" directory is cached online for convenience in using the Test tab and for repeating a build. Log into this site with your Intel XDK userid and password and download the QA bundle (which will only work if you have done a sync with the test tab).

0 Kudos
Andrei_M_2
Beginner

Hey Paul, thanks !

When I try to download the bundle it says: Error Message:

What can I do? It was synced, as I can use it on the iOS Preview app.

0 Kudos
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee

I just inquired about that problem. Seems a security audit of our backend resulted in that problem. Work is ongoing to restore that feature, should show up next week. Until then, there is no easy way to retrieve that "bundle" of code. We don't have access to that info, for privacy reasons.

Please do not rely on that feature of the XDK for keeping your source code safe. Use a GitHub repo or Google Drive or DropBox or OneDrive or something similar to keep copies of your code. The XDK is not providing a code backup service and cannot guarantee that your code will be available via this mechanism.

0 Kudos
Andrei_M_2
Beginner

okay, thanks again!

0 Kudos