Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error code 65 when building IOS app

I have created my game with Construct 2 and exported it to cordova , after that I imported it to intel xdk and I have started work to export to ios , after building I get this error :

The following build commands failed:
	CompileC build/Robo\ Copter.build/Release-iphoneos/Robo\ Copter.build/Objects-normal/armv7/AdMobPlugin.o Robo\ Copter/Plugins/cordova-plugin-ad-admob/AdMobPlugin.m normal armv7 objective-c com.apple.compilers.llvm.clang.1_0.compiler
(1 failure)
Error: Error code 65 for command: xcodebuild with args: -xcconfig,.../builds/build.2016-11-28.09-05-02.D5Cxki.tmp/cordova_project/platforms/ios/cordova/build-release.xcconfig,-project,Robo Copter.xcodeproj,ARCHS=armv7 arm64,-target,Robo Copter,-configuration,Release,-sdk,iphoneos,build,VALID_ARCHS=armv7 arm64,CONFIGURATION_BUILD_DIR=.../builds/build.2016-11-28.09-05-02.D5Cxki.tmp/cordova_project/platforms/ios/build/device,SHARED_PRECOMPS_DIR=.../builds/build.2016-11-28.09-05-02.D5Cxki.tmp/cordova_project/platforms/ios/build/sharedpch

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
6 Replies
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee

Please post the entire detailed build log as a TXT file attachment (use the "Attach Files to Post" link below the edit window). The real error is likely above the part that you posted, in the detailed build log.

Paul F. (Intel) wrote:

Please post the entire detailed build log as a TXT file attachment (use the "Attach Files to Post" link below the edit window). The real error is likely above the part that you posted, in the detailed build log.

I have attached my build txt

PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee

Here's the source of the problem, per the detailed build log:

In file included from .../builds/build.2016-11-29.08-40-59.MNZY2o.tmp/cordova_project/platforms/ios/RoboCopter/Plugins/cordova-plugin-ad-admob/AdMobPlugin.m:5:
.../builds/build.2016-11-29.08-40-59.MNZY2o.tmp/cordova_project/platforms/ios/RoboCopter/Plugins/cordova-plugin-ad-admob/AdMobPlugin.h:9:9: fatal error: 'GoogleMobileAds/GADAdSize.h' file not found
#import <GoogleMobileAds/GADAdSize.h>
        ^
1 error generated.

Something wrong with the "cordova-plugin-ad-admob" plugin. Might be caused by some conflicts between plugins or ??? Try removing it and you should see the build succeed. Not able to tell you why the plugin is causing a problem, that's something you'll have to take up with the plugin developer.

Paul F. (Intel) wrote:

Here's the source of the problem, per the detailed build log:

In file included from .../builds/build.2016-11-29.08-40-59.MNZY2o.tmp/cordova_project/platforms/ios/RoboCopter/Plugins/cordova-plugin-ad-admob/AdMobPlugin.m:5:
.../builds/build.2016-11-29.08-40-59.MNZY2o.tmp/cordova_project/platforms/ios/RoboCopter/Plugins/cordova-plugin-ad-admob/AdMobPlugin.h:9:9: fatal error: 'GoogleMobileAds/GADAdSize.h' file not found
#import <GoogleMobileAds/GADAdSize.h>
        ^
1 error generated.

Something wrong with the "cordova-plugin-ad-admob" plugin. Might be caused by some conflicts between plugins or ??? Try removing it and you should see the build succeed. Not able to tell you why the plugin is causing a problem, that's something you'll have to take up with the plugin developer.

I have remover admob sdk and google-extras manually but I don't remove cordova-plugin-ad-admob and build was successful and admob is showing 

John_F_7
Beginner

alibeigi, amirreza wrote:

Quote:

I have remover admob sdk and google-extras manually but I don't remove cordova-plugin-ad-admob and build was successful and admob is showing 

Hi there, I would like to ask, how do you remove admob sdk and google-extras manually??

PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee

Use the plugin management tool on the Projects tab. Click the "-" icon along the right edge of the plugin you want to remove. See the docs > https://software.intel.com/en-us/xdk/docs/add-manage-project-plugins < for more info.