Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

Error code 65 when building IOS app

alibeigi__amirreza

I have created my game with Construct 2 and exported it to cordova , after that I imported it to intel xdk and I have started work to export to ios , after building I get this error :

The following build commands failed:
	CompileC build/Robo\ Copter.build/Release-iphoneos/Robo\ Copter.build/Objects-normal/armv7/AdMobPlugin.o Robo\ Copter/Plugins/cordova-plugin-ad-admob/AdMobPlugin.m normal armv7 objective-c com.apple.compilers.llvm.clang.1_0.compiler
(1 failure)
Error: Error code 65 for command: xcodebuild with args: -xcconfig,.../builds/build.2016-11-28.09-05-02.D5Cxki.tmp/cordova_project/platforms/ios/cordova/build-release.xcconfig,-project,Robo Copter.xcodeproj,ARCHS=armv7 arm64,-target,Robo Copter,-configuration,Release,-sdk,iphoneos,build,VALID_ARCHS=armv7 arm64,CONFIGURATION_BUILD_DIR=.../builds/build.2016-11-28.09-05-02.D5Cxki.tmp/cordova_project/platforms/ios/build/device,SHARED_PRECOMPS_DIR=.../builds/build.2016-11-28.09-05-02.D5Cxki.tmp/cordova_project/platforms/ios/build/sharedpch

0 Kudos
6 Replies
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee

Please post the entire detailed build log as a TXT file attachment (use the "Attach Files to Post" link below the edit window). The real error is likely above the part that you posted, in the detailed build log.

0 Kudos
alibeigi__amirreza

Paul F. (Intel) wrote:

Please post the entire detailed build log as a TXT file attachment (use the "Attach Files to Post" link below the edit window). The real error is likely above the part that you posted, in the detailed build log.

I have attached my build txt

0 Kudos
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee

Here's the source of the problem, per the detailed build log:

In file included from .../builds/build.2016-11-29.08-40-59.MNZY2o.tmp/cordova_project/platforms/ios/RoboCopter/Plugins/cordova-plugin-ad-admob/AdMobPlugin.m:5:
.../builds/build.2016-11-29.08-40-59.MNZY2o.tmp/cordova_project/platforms/ios/RoboCopter/Plugins/cordova-plugin-ad-admob/AdMobPlugin.h:9:9: fatal error: 'GoogleMobileAds/GADAdSize.h' file not found
#import <GoogleMobileAds/GADAdSize.h>
        ^
1 error generated.

Something wrong with the "cordova-plugin-ad-admob" plugin. Might be caused by some conflicts between plugins or ??? Try removing it and you should see the build succeed. Not able to tell you why the plugin is causing a problem, that's something you'll have to take up with the plugin developer.

0 Kudos
alibeigi__amirreza

Paul F. (Intel) wrote:

Here's the source of the problem, per the detailed build log:

In file included from .../builds/build.2016-11-29.08-40-59.MNZY2o.tmp/cordova_project/platforms/ios/RoboCopter/Plugins/cordova-plugin-ad-admob/AdMobPlugin.m:5:
.../builds/build.2016-11-29.08-40-59.MNZY2o.tmp/cordova_project/platforms/ios/RoboCopter/Plugins/cordova-plugin-ad-admob/AdMobPlugin.h:9:9: fatal error: 'GoogleMobileAds/GADAdSize.h' file not found
#import <GoogleMobileAds/GADAdSize.h>
        ^
1 error generated.

Something wrong with the "cordova-plugin-ad-admob" plugin. Might be caused by some conflicts between plugins or ??? Try removing it and you should see the build succeed. Not able to tell you why the plugin is causing a problem, that's something you'll have to take up with the plugin developer.

I have remover admob sdk and google-extras manually but I don't remove cordova-plugin-ad-admob and build was successful and admob is showing 

0 Kudos
John_F_7
Beginner

alibeigi, amirreza wrote:

Quote:

I have remover admob sdk and google-extras manually but I don't remove cordova-plugin-ad-admob and build was successful and admob is showing 

Hi there, I would like to ask, how do you remove admob sdk and google-extras manually??

0 Kudos
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee

Use the plugin management tool on the Projects tab. Click the "-" icon along the right edge of the plugin you want to remove. See the docs > https://software.intel.com/en-us/xdk/docs/add-manage-project-plugins < for more info.

0 Kudos