Software Archive
Read-only legacy content

Error in running Unity Toolkit Sample Application

PARIKSHIT_S_
Beginner

Respected Sir,

I have faced a problem. While running the Unity Toolkit Sample Applications provided, i am getting the following errors as attached. I have tried several times following the unity 3D setup& also reinstalling the unity 3D & latest version SDK but unable to get rid from this error. Please help me to solve this issue.

Thanks in advance.   

Your Regards,
Parikshit Saha,
Kolkata, Ind

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Colleen_C_Intel
Employee

Have you read Marty G's Unity Setup Guide? http://sambiglyon.org/drupal/?q=node/1259

0 Kudos
PARIKSHIT_S_
Beginner

Yup sir, 
It was initially working fine but don't know what has happened now. I'm getting this error now. After uninstalling both unity 3D & realSense SDK , i have freshly re-installed it but the error is still coming with unity toolkit samples while working fine with C++ & C# samples.

0 Kudos
Colleen_C_Intel
Employee

Are you using Unity Pro?

0 Kudos
PARIKSHIT_S_
Beginner

Yup sir, 
It is Unity Pro version & initially was working fine with no problems at all.

0 Kudos
Colleen_C_Intel
Employee

So could you please clarify the "chain of events". It was working and with no changes, you started getting errors? Then you uninstalled or reinstalled?

Or for some reason you had uninstalled and on reinstall you are getting errors?  The more you can tell us about what changed right before the failure, the more likely we are to be able to help.

0 Kudos