Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

Error when run simulation "Consider using 'dppx' units ...."

Muhammad_Y_Efendi

When I run simulation, I got this error, the the simulation didn't run properly. First function is no run.

After quit and run again Intel XDK, I got resolved.

Consider using 'dppx' units, as in CSS 'dpi' means dots-per-CSS-inch, not dots-per-physical-inch, so does not correspond to the actual 'dpi' of a screen. In media query expression: only screen and (-webkit-min-device-pixel-ratio: 2), only screen and (min-resolution: 192dpi) 

Any solution for this issue?

Thanks,

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Giselle_G_Intel
Employee

Looking at the image you've attached, it actually seems that the "error" you provided is not the problem. All of the red lines after that blue line are the errors. It looks as though there are multiple definitions of the same plugin files. I would recommend going through and making sure those files have not been accidently duplicated - by looking at the files for your project. After that, try debugging and walking through the code to see when/where these errors are thrown.

0 Kudos
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee

Those errors are "normal" errors that are generated by the simulate tab and can be safely ignored. The blue message is advisory, only, it is not an error. See the "known issues" section of the 3491 release notes.

0 Kudos