Software Archive
Read-only legacy content

FLEXlm license

Larry_F_
Beginner

I get the error message when I try to "Build Solution" with Intel Visual Fortran Compiler XE (for Windows):

A license for FCompW is not available now (-15,10,10061).  ifort: error #10052: could not checkout FLEXlm license.

I assume I need a new license file, but this application (Microsoft Visual Studio 2008) is licensed to the Corporation I work for and I don't know the serial number.  I do have the file "USE_SERVER.lic" in my Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\Licenses folder.

Maybe someone could contact me privately for more details?

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Theodore_J_
Beginner

I have a license number.  All I want to do is download the freakin' software!

Why is your web page so terrible????

0 Kudos
Hubert_H_Intel
Employee

Theodore,

Login to the Intel® Registration Center, optionally check the 'Show Expired Registrations' checkbox so that you can see also expired licenses. On the left 'Product Subscription Information' column click the product you want to download and follow the download link(s) of the desired product component(s). If your support subscription has expired already long time ago (>2 years) you may no longer be able to access the download.

Please let me know if you need further help and let me know your serial number (via "Send Author A Message" link).

Regards, Hubert.

0 Kudos
Hubert_H_Intel
Employee

Larry,

Please let me know the contents of USE_SERVER.lic (via "Send Author A Message").

Regards, Hubert

0 Kudos
Larry_F_
Beginner

Hubert-

I don't see how to "Send Author A Message", but I found that I was able to solve the problem by replacing my license file with a colleague's who works with me.  It references some of our corporation's servers.  I will send details if you want, and you give me a clue about how to do that.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Hubert_H_Intel
Employee

Larry,

You should see a Send Author A Message link on the tile bar of the communication. Anyway. I'll reply via private message where you can just reply.

Hubert.

0 Kudos