Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17060 Discussions

Failed Account Verification for Premier Support Account Registration

Don_N_
Beginner
Our company recently purchased 3 Fortran Named User licenses and 2 years of additional support.  I registered the serial numbers and received the email below from Intel Software Development Products (A01) <intel.registration.center@intel.com>.

Email Body:
We appreciate your Intel product registration. There is a delay for the final configuration of your support account. Please wait approximately 1 hour and click here to complete the configuration. 

When I click on the link (here) in the above email, I get the message below from Intel Site.  I waited a full day and still get the same message.  Why am I getting the below message when registering for Premier Support?

Message from Intel Site"

Account verification incomplete There is a delay for the final configuration of your support account. Please wait approximately 1 hour and click the same link in the email you received, to complete the configuration.                

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Devorah_H_Intel

Please provide the Serial number of the license via private message (use Send Author a Message link). I will assist you via private message.

0 Kudos