Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

Failed to access Intel XDK (Login error)

goldsoft_b_
Beginner

Please I need your help... I want to  use Intel XDK for developing html5 apps... but I cannot access.

I just get this error when I try to login for the first time.... Error Access Denied..    Yet I can successfully login to my Intel  developer account on the web(website)..

0 Kudos
15 Replies
Amrita_C_Intel
Employee

Hello,

First suggestion is to try changing your password to something shorter and make sure you are not including any special character. If that doesn't fix the problem try to send your details like user Id and email id linked with your account to html5tools@intel.com.

0 Kudos
goldsoft_b_
Beginner

@amrita... Let me try that n see.

0 Kudos
goldsoft_b_
Beginner

It cannot allow to change to the password without special characters like @... Let me try to email them.

0 Kudos
Amrita_C_Intel
Employee

Hello,

Any updates? were you able to resolve?

0 Kudos
zeinab_a_
Beginner

i cant access intel xdk

0 Kudos
Amrita_C_Intel
Employee

Ok, Have you sent an email to html5tools@intel.com?

0 Kudos
zeinab_a_
Beginner

please help me fastest as possible i can not access intel XDK and my project submission is tomorrow , I have sent an email to html5tools@intel.com

0 Kudos
zeinab_a_
Beginner

I just get this error when I try to login for the first time.... Error Access Denied..   

0 Kudos
Amrita_C_Intel
Employee

Hello,

I have escalated this issue. We will get back to you asap.

0 Kudos
Amrita_C_Intel
Employee

Which XDK version are using?

0 Kudos
Erik_J_Intel
Employee

Hello, could you let me know what version of the XDK you are using?  The version number is located in the top, right corner of the XDK.

0 Kudos
Juan_pablo_d_
Beginner

Amrita, Erik I am experiencing the same problem as Zeinab. When trying to log in for the first time I get "Error: Access denied" I have double checked my username and password. When clicking "forgot your password" it says "Error: Error recovering password" I would have thought it might have been a connection or firewall issue, but everything seems fine there... ¿? The version I´m using is 0769, I have been trying to download xdk_web_win_master_3400.exe from https://software.intel.com/en-us/intel-xdk with no luck this week :(

What could it be? Thanks in advance!

0 Kudos
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee

Juan -- version 0769 has not been supported for well over a year and as of March can no longer log into our backend system. That is the reason you are seeing the messages. I've attached a copy of the most recent version (3400) to this post so you can try and download it from there. I had to ZIP it before I could attach the file, so you'll have to unzip to get the EXE you need to install on your system.

0 Kudos