Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

Found a major issue, may I ask you to fix it

cao_s_
Beginner

Accidental discovery of the XDK transformation of the HTML5 Android game installation package after extracting the file,Into a blank new project, even the perfect run, can correct this problem,Hope XDK can get a better developmen ,thank you

0 Kudos
8 Replies
cao_s_
Beginner

Come on

0 Kudos
John_H_Intel2
Employee

I am not sure what you are saying is the problem or what think a potential fix is. Please provide more details/screenshots.

0 Kudos
cao_s_
Beginner

3333_0.png22222.png11111.png

0 Kudos
cao_s_
Beginner

JOHN H. (Intel) wrote:

I am not sure what you are saying is the problem or what think a potential fix is. Please provide more details/screenshots.

screenshots

0 Kudos
John_H_Intel2
Employee

Thank you for the screenshots, however, I still do not understand what the problem is that you are having.

0 Kudos
cao_s_
Beginner

JOHN H. (Intel) wrote:

Thank you for the screenshots, however, I still do not understand what the problem is that you are having.

I can extract other people's APK files, copying other people's game, through the transformation of XDK after extracting the document, you think this is not a loophole?

0 Kudos
Chris_P_Intel
Employee

Cao,

It is not.  HTML and Javascript are not compiled languages. You can go to any web page and download it's client-side source files. The web has always been this way.  This is no different for HTML games as apps.  Copyright Law is the usual protection of code form theft. If it is a concern, you can employ code obfuscation. 

When you build an HTML app for Android (for example) it is bundled, it is not compiled to machine code.

Chris

0 Kudos
cao_s_
Beginner

CHRIS P. (Intel) wrote:

Cao,

It is not.  HTML and Javascript are not compiled languages. You can go to any web page and download it's client-side source files. The web has always been this way.  This is no different for HTML games as apps.  Copyright Law is the usual protection of code form theft. If it is a concern, you can employ code obfuscation. 

When you build an HTML app for Android (for example) it is bundled, it is not compiled to machine code.

Chris

Well, thank you. I understand how it works.

0 Kudos