1. I have 4 current serial nums for software development products (Composer XE Fortran Windows, Linux, OS X).
2. I have downloaded/installed/updated/renewed/used these products for years.
3. This only works now if I use the link provided in email by our vendor (the link to Register the product) and that also lists the serial no.
4. The products must be registered because Intel sends me emails to get new updates (latest in Nov).
5. When I login to Intel Premier Support it says I have no registered products. I type in a current serial number to register and it says the product is already registered. Hmmmm.....
6. Access to IPS used to work ok before it changed to the "new" system a few years ago. I could login, manage our licenses, post questions, re-download current and prior versions of the compilers, etc.
Would appreciate some help to clear this up.
Thanks - Bob
- Development Tools
- Intel® License Manager for FLEXlm*
- Intel® Software Development Products Registration Center